How much money to take?

Olivia-Ann

How long is a piece of string...? Believe me, and I have many years of conventioning under my belt, you will never, ever have enough. My advice is budget for food, travel and hotel, then spend the rest however you want, but I can guarantee it will be expensive.

I have around 500 and I expect to see most of it gone.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not counting Hotel or travel down there I plan to have about £200-£250. Breakfast is included in the hotel and I plan to be skimping on food, it will be pot noodles, cup-o-soup and sandwiches while there. Most of my £££ will be for the auctions or guest encounters.

At proms I was standard and spent £200 not including hotel. This time I,m gold and Im still taking £300 not including hotel. I would bring more but I'm flying back from a week in NY on the thurs so I've had to save for that too.

I'd say just bring what you can afford and avoid the auction if you cant afford it, it'll only make you sad lol

At proms I was standard and spent £200 not including hotel. This time I,m gold and Im still taking £300 not including hotel. I would bring more but I'm flying back from a week in NY on the thurs so I've had to save for that too.

I'd say just bring what you can afford and avoid the auction if you cant afford it, it'll only make you sad lol

lol yes i know what you want to say ;)

anyway, thanks for your answer ^^ but i go to see that !

Whoo! I can OFFICALLY say that I will not be buying anything in the auction lol! So no more chairs lol, I havn't got anymore room for them in my room and most of my walls are COVERED in posters etc so will be sitting on my hands in the auction lol.

Maybe guest encounters.

How much would you usually say for guest encounters? I mean, what was the norm in past events? (if there's e norm ;) )

They can vary. I paid £50 for mine with Ashely at ET1 and £55 for my Rachelle one, it really does depend on the popularity of the guests. I think the people who had ones with Kellan and Peter at ET1 paid over 100 but I'm not sure.

I paid £15 for one with Edi :)

I'm gonna take about 300 quid ish with me this time round, but that's for the hotel as well :')

& lmao if you're planning on eating pot noodles, I wouldn't forget a fork! My pot noodle melted the free spoons lmao!

Photoshoots cost £10 or £15 each I think! If you are gold/silver they are included in the price. You can usually buy the photoshoots at the reg desk when you get your badge.

Hope thats right and hope it helped!

ok i think too :firedevil: but i hope it's not more ! (yn) lol & i have a pass "Standard" actually so i have just autographs :( it's because i wanted to know !

anyway, thanks for your answers & help ;)