All Booked

nickysgirl77

Hey all

I have booked my silver ticket yesterday and my hotel room today :P;);)

Anyone else booked yet??? I met so great people last year and look forward to meeting up again

I am so excited, roll on October :(

Erin

xxx

p.s please x 1000 try and getting Nick again

• Moderators

Haven't booked my hotel yet but I bought my ticket the day they went on sale online. Looking forward to meeting everyone - so much wanted to go to the last one but it was too close to Hub3.

Hey all

I have booked my silver ticket yesterday and my hotel room today :dance::dance::dance:

Anyone else booked yet??? I met so great people last year and look forward to meeting up again

I am so excited, roll on October :smile:

Erin

xxx

booked gold ticket n hotel!! my 1st convention

Hey all

I have booked my silver ticket yesterday and my hotel room today :(:P:P

I am so excited, roll on October :D

Erin

xxx

booked gold ticket n hotel!! my 1st convention

You will love it!!! Everyone is so friendly and the guests are great :P

I am booking standard tickets, i seem to be the only one :YAHOO: wish i was rich!

Trust me i'm not rich i'm still paying off the last one!!!! I worked every hour under the sun to pay for my silver and it was well worth it. The hotel however is still partially on my credit card lol.

I work all the time too but i can not afford that, i am sure the standard ticket will be fine tho :D

Hi Orangepeel - don't worry you won't be the only one with standard! I had standard last year and it was fine - though admittedly I ended up paying for all but one of the photographs and it cost me so much I may as well have gone for silver, so I've booked silver this time! :D But if you're only planning on a couple of photos then standard probably is the best value for money.

I've booked a silver and my hotel with my christmas money off my parents :)

Horray! :D ... me and ellie got ours on the sunday of last years hallowhedon and have booked the Shearton (they had a deal for the same price as the motel we stayed in the year before, so we booked that too :D)

We kinda spent money that was saved for a ski-ing holiday together but thought Gold this year would be better ... thats still romantic right :P

Edited by TomV

booked my ticket at the event (although have some concerns about it) and got gold.

have booked a room at 'hotel Matt' lol aka my brothers place. they are letting me crash on their sofa bed cos job status is a little up in the air at the mo so not sure i could afford the hotel but if all goes well with the job i will be trying to get a room at the thistle for the saturday night at least.