Sign in to follow this  
Massive Events

Hotel Booking Code

Hi everyone,

The hotel now has it's online booking code sorted for booking bedrooms for the Roadhouse weekend.

The Code is GSUPE and that needs to be entered into the Special Promotions box when booking.

You can find full details on our website HERE

Any problems let me know.

Thanks,

Mark :unsure:

its still not letting me book for the sunday night at the cheap rate.

actually it just isnt letting me add a twin deluxe to my booking that I already have for friday/saturday

Edited by Miss Ragamuffin

I had the same problem, but when I phoned them up they sorted it out straight away, so I'd suggest giving the hotel a call ^_^

Edited by Laurenx

oh cool thanks i might do that in the mornign cuz at the moment I have a twin room booked for the friday/saturday and a queen room booked for the sunday which is a bit annoying!

The codes still not working for all 3 nights, fri-sat-sun, but I'm probly gonna phone and do it. As the net-way seems to be faffy, and I don't wanna leave it too long......

they only have single rooms under the code for the sunday night any chance you can get that sorted mark or jason? sat and fri booked but need sunday too plese

they only have single rooms under the code for the sunday night

Did you give the hotel a call? Just because I phoned up and they gave me a twin for the sunday night with the code, so I can't understand why they wouldn't do the same for you. Perhaps tell that that someone you know was given a twin and be persistent, that should work!

I called the Hilton today and was told they were only doing single rooms with the code. Does this mean there are no more twin bedrooms available? :D

I'm also just about to book a twin room at the Con rate only for the first two nights because according to the website only single rooms are available for Sunday night. Not sure what's happened because the code appeared to be working for all three nights just yesterday? Surely all the con-rate twin rooms on Sunday can't be sold out already?

Edited by Sophie23

yeah I rang them this morning and they say that they only have single rooms available and that i should call after talking to the event organisers

As they're all at Chevron this weekend, I'd imagine it will be at least Monday before they can talk to the Hilton again.

I haven't been here for a couple of days so had a right panic last night as I was worrying I wouldn't be able to get a room and the automated phone system threw me out every time I called, but fortunately I was able to book one this morning. *phew*

Yeah, the hotel have just told me that I can't get a twin room on the Sunday night. Are we likely to get more made available or am I just going to have to pay full price?

Once he knows there's a problem again with enough Sunday night rooms (which he will once he gets a chance to read this thread) hopefully Mark can phone up and get more rooms added again.

just rang again this mornng and sun night still only single rooms under the code.

Website is flashing "there is no availability under that code" message again for rooms for two people, here's hoping its still just a need to get more rooms released :)

:D

Some news on this situation would be nice... I'm slightly worried there are no more rooms... which is loopy.... there can't be that many people who've booked already...

and for the sunday?

i would like some news soon please gotta organise these things you know lol

yeah we have been getting that all week