DESPERATE COSTUME HELP!

Olivia-Ann

Okay, so i have Graduation costume...(im wearing a just above the knee dress...its kind of esme-ish) but anyway, I have my Vamp costume its a black dress and i need to buy red contacts but not sure as im scared about my eyes....

I NEED HELP WITH CIVIL WAR!

I dont have much money to spend as my hotel price has gone up more due to someone dropping out...So im looking for CHEAP ideas pleaaaaseeee help mee!!! Its 23 days away in less than half an hour and i am stressing please help

x

This makes me wonder if I'm the only one wearing a full length civil war style dress. XD My only issue is I can't afford (or manage to pack!!) a hoop skirt. XD

Lol, is this Victoria...it kind of looks like you...It's Olivia from Facebook XD What does your dress look like? :)

x

This makes me wonder if I'm the only one wearing a full length civil war style dress. XD My only issue is I can't afford (or manage to pack!!) a hoop skirt. XD

Lol, is this Victoria...it kind of looks like you...It's Olivia from Facebook XD What does your dress look like? :)

x

Haha! Yeah I figured you were. :(

It's floor length, blue with a kind of corsetty bodice. It's real pretty. I want it to arrive soon XD

http://www.fanplusfriend.com/servlet/the-N...vals/Categories

These should arrive on time, it's more gothic lolita but they have long dresses too.

Check shipping info as they have readymade costumes and stuffs ^v^

I actually love you now haha. The dress I had already ordered but is a no show is a gothic lolita style and I wanted one the same for back up, 'cause I don't wanna wear one of the full length gowns but could not find gothic lolita dresses in a similar style anywhere.

Thank youuuu :pyth:

http://www.fanplusfriend.com/servlet/the-N...vals/Categories

These should arrive on time, it's more gothic lolita but they have long dresses too.

Check shipping info as they have readymade costumes and stuffs ^v^

I actually love you now haha. The dress I had already ordered but is a no show is a gothic lolita style and I wanted one the same for back up, 'cause I don't wanna wear one of the full length gowns but could not find gothic lolita dresses in a similar style anywhere.

Thank youuuu :D

Ahaha~ npnp, they do really good stuff as well >x<

I know they have a gothic lolita shop in brighton and there are a ton in birmingham and camden too ^^

I'm a bit of a ghost member on here so it felt wierd posting ^^

Haha yeah, I could do with going back to Camden for this theme. It was my first thought when the theme was announced xD No way will I be going there any time soon...I live in Birmingham but I don't get out much, but now I might have to haha. Need to make a trip to Oasis I reckon for this theme if my other dress doesn't come

Haha yeah, I could do with going back to Camden for this theme. It was my first thought when the theme was announced xD No way will I be going there any time soon...I live in Birmingham but I don't get out much, but now I might have to haha. Need to make a trip to Oasis I reckon for this theme if my other dress doesn't come

My first though was "HELL YEYAASSS!!" ;9

I don't get out much either so I'm with you on that one, Camden's a good place to go when you are out though xD

I'd say a definitely for Oasis, they do all ruffled shirts and everything. They're really prettiful =3=

Not sure about the women's section for that kinda stuff though.. I'm sure they do it though ^^

I have a military style jacket going begging if someone wants a loan of it. It's black wool and short with brassy coloured buttons...actually sounds a bit naff but it's really nice. It's a size 12.

I have a military style jacket going begging if someone wants a loan of it. It's black wool and short with brassy coloured buttons...actually sounds a bit naff but it's really nice. It's a size 12.

ooo could i borrow it for the night please? :) x

My moulin rouge outfit would do for saloon girl lol i even have a bustle i made myself.

No i am not changing my outfit now!!! Grrrr i wanna dress in so many different things for this.

Yeah, saloon girls and burlesque were all the rage in that era, so would have been perfect! But as long as you are happy with your outfit that is all that matters! :band:

ooo could i borrow it for the night please? :) x

I'll bring it with me. I'm not staying at the Hilton but my daughter is! Are you on FB?...if so contact me there!

Me!!!!!

If not email me through my website addy...uktwilight@live.com