Bad Wolf Website NOW ONLINE

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

The guests attending Bad Wolf are as advertised on the Massive Events web page linked in this forum.

The guests on the 10th Planet webpage were previously confirmed but as the focus of the event has now changed to 'New Who' the guests from the old series will be rescheduled to other events.

The 10th Planet web page will be updated shortly to reflect this.

Mark :-)

The guests attending Bad Wolf are as advertised on the Massive Events web page linked in this forum.

The guests on the 10th Planet webpage were previously confirmed but as the focus of the event has now changed to 'New Who' the guests from the old series will be rescheduled to other events.

The 10th Planet web page will be updated shortly to reflect this.

Mark :-)

Thanks for the update Mark, I'm really liking the direction that this convention is going in. I was going to ask my form tutor today when my Summer exams are but she wasn't in ... typical lol. It's good to hear that the other guests will be re-scheduled by the way so that people will still get the chance to meet them. Are there plenty of Silver tickets left? Thanks in advance. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

• Showmasters Admin

anyone not happy with the fact that we are rescheduling the old who guest into other event are welcome to a full refund on there ticket price

this event is going under a lot of changes, all for the better so we know you will have a great time at this event , but if you were coming for old who guest then we do understand you might not still want to attend this event and that is why we are offering the refund .

this offer will last for the next 2 weeks from now and then it will revert to the normal rules and conditions ;)

we hope this helps explain what is happening and also give you all the chance to pull out if this event is now not for you , for the rest of you that will be joining us thank you for the support we will not let you down we so much planed for this years Bad Wolf

more guest to come for this event so watch this space :D

jason :(