WWE Spoiler Zone

Will Jones

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am plumping for a WORK as he was mentioned last night, and Cena has tweeted about supporting DB.

I fully expect him to return in due course as Bryan Danielson. He has even commented as to whether he can wrestle during his 90 day clause..which we all know he can, just not for TNA. Remember that he has grounds for unfair dismissal as Heath Slater did something similar to Cena by choking him out in the same angle.

For once it seems the WWE is working everyone.

So, Fatal Four Way is in the book.

Evan Bourne gets a continued and deserved push.

The Miz retains the US Title...all I can say is..WHY?

Kofi turns over Drew McIntyre...glad to see.

Alicia Fox wins the Diva's Title - someone new to push, but why not Gail Kim?

Rey Mysterio wins the Heavyweight Title...why? He bithces an moans about money. He injures both CM Punk and The Undertaker with his knee brace, but they reward him?

Sheamus getting another push...why? I fofgot, he is HHH's mate on the road, and Triple H is due back soon.

Mixed 6 Person tag with The Hart Dynasty vs The Usos. Continued build up with Natalya pinning Tomina, thus no Uso losing face. They need to continue this feud for a long time, with several title changes. It has four good workers in there for the tag teams, so go with it.

And The Nexus - proposed name for the NXT Season 1 Graduates - do over everyone again.

I must say that the WWE had a poor build up for this PPV outisde the two main title matches as it was dominated by the NXT/Nexus invasion. But they pulled it out of the bag.

• 2 weeks later...

Some great news coming out of the WWE is that the RAW Guest Host slot is due some major changes.

1. It may become just a monthly thing so that big names can be sourced, and small names dispensed with.

2. It may be cut all together.

Some great news about Ricky Steamboat.

After suffering medical issues - not an aneurysum as initially reported - last week, he is now on the road to recovery. His son Richie as released a statement that his involvement with The Nexus on RAW has nothign to do with it. Although, in what is probably a first for the WWE, WWE.COM removed footage of the attack out of respect.

Today's updates:

1. Christian has begun a Heel Turn.

2. Swagger is being turned into a version of Kurt Angle as a Heel.

3. Triple H will not be back until the last few months of the year after recently under going surgery.

4. TNA have offered Bryan Danielson a contract that would start after his NO-COMPETE 90 clause is up. Rumour is that he will return to the WWE to face off against The Nexus as Michael Cole will be the HIGEHR POWER behind them.

5. Ezekiel Jackson is the front runner to be the one who destroyed the Undertaker.

6. The second season of NXT appears to be down to 3 or 4 players. Front runner is Husky Harris, follwed by Michael McGillicutty, Kaval and Alex Riley.

That is all.

The mysterious GM is now slated to be Abraham Washington, whilst the current plans are for Micheal Cole to be revealed as the MASTERMIND behind NXT. This will happen - if it happens - within the next month as Vince may well bring back Bryan Danielson to compete against them following the Nexus group saying that Daniel Bryan had had "regrets" over the initial RAW attack.

Just caught this week's NXT and it was a good episode. No stupid challenge this week, and more development of the talent. For some reason I am expecting the season two rookies to end up with Nexus.

Jim Ross has been removed from the new intro to all WWE shows. This is apparently a punishment for appearing on screen at Brock Lesnar's recent UFC victory on PPV.

Despite having no home on TV from this Autumn, NXT may well happen on both Raw and Smackdown, or even as part of Superstars. It has also been mooted to be Web Based, and even have a Divas season due to the amount of female talent in FCW.

Michael McGillicutty and Kaval secured the FCW Tag Team Titles last night. Could we see this team duplicate at some time in the WWE as both are great in ring athletes.

The belts were dropped back the following night as it seems the original match ended incorrectly due to the referee!

With Triple H out for several more months, and the Undertaker seemingly not ready to return just yet, the plans for Summerslam have been thrown into turmoil. Tonight's Money In The Bank PPV could well have been altered to change the direction of some storylines.

With Melina now down in FCW getting into ring shape, it is being hinted that Melina could well be reunited with John Morrison to feud with Maryse and Ted DiBiase Jr.

After this weeks Raw i hope to god that WWE doesnt get the nod over Nexus.

Really a taem with a supposedly injured R Truth, a midcard talent unable to push on in Morrison, a guy who can hardly walk in Khali and Bret Hart who frankly has no business anywhere near a ring.

In know the team will change, probably with Nexus taking Khali out and HHH returning to turn heel on WWE but really is that the best they could come up with

• Moderators

The only one on the team (apart from Cena, and it wouldn't make sense logically) that it can be is Bret Hart, and I just don't think he's capable of it at the moment.

He was a fantastic Canadian heel back in the day, but he struggles now. They already have an exceptional talker in Wade Barrett anyway.

The biggest thing holding the WWE back from turning Cena heel is his appeal to the ladies and kids, which in turn makes money merchandise wise. A loss for Cena's Army (as called on RAW) would hurt Cena and Cena only. Where could he go? A loss for The Nexus would pretty much kill the angle. The WWE must have something planned to go with this.

• Moderators

As much as I'd love a heel Cena, I don't think it'd make any sense in this situation. No one takes that many beatings from a group they're 'in' with.

HHH coming back and leading them could be ok, but I wouldn't really want the spotlight on him.

Bret would have a good storyline but I'd still much rather Wade be the mouthpiece. He has a good look too.

Funnily enough, at the end of Raw, I was expecting HHH or Daniel Bryan. I'd completely forgotten Bret.

As much as I'd love a heel Cena, I don't think it'd make any sense in this situation. No one takes that many beatings from a group they're 'in' with.

HHH coming back and leading them could be ok, but I wouldn't really want the spotlight on him.

Bret would have a good storyline but I'd still much rather Wade be the mouthpiece. He has a good look too.

Funnily enough, at the end of Raw, I was expecting HHH or Daniel Bryan. I'd completely forgotten Bret.

I must admit that I am expecting Bryan Danielson to return. Triple H is off for several months as he had another surgery a few weeks back.

• 4 weeks later...

Former WWE Superstar Lance McNaught aka Lance Cade has passed away at the age of 29 due to heart failure. With a history of prescription sleeping pill addictions, this is a sad end for one of HBK's original students. The WWE confirmed the passing away citing that the McNaught family (Lance's Dad specifically) had informed of the passing.

Not fussed about the rest of the card. Bryan Danielson is back, and Night Of Champions can't come quickly enough. Despite coming on a lot, I despise The Miz. He is poor at best. He makes a very green Rock look stellar.

And please, someone shut COle up. He is not even a heel commentator. He is just plain crap.

Triple H as a heel works. More so now then ever. With HBK retired, there is little to stop him turning heel. If you look at the phone call Vince took from the GM, he seemed at ease with him. It would allow Triple H to wrestle when he wants to, and with his age increasing and body declining, time off would not be an issue. He could now be used as a marquee attraction as with the Undertaker. It would make the matches mean more.

It would also be good to have him mentor The Nexus in order to bring them through the ranks. Love him or hate him, Triple H has helped bring through some youngsters as of late. His attitude has changed, and it is common knowledge in wrestling circles that Vince is contemplating retirement from the day to day running of the WWE product and have Stephanie and Triple H take over behind the scenes.