WWE Spoiler Zone

Will Jones

Diva Serena has been fired by the WWE. Coming out of WWE HQ, it seems that she was "future endeavored" due to publicly not living the straight edge lifestyle of her character. After the recent Mark "Undertaker" Calloway / Michelle McCool wedding photo, it seems the WWE are going back to the old days of certain on screen characters being protected in public. CM Punk is real life straight edge, and it seems Joey "Joseph" Mercury and Luke Gallows have towed the line so far.

Could the WWE finally going back to basics and build it's characters and storylines?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched WWE NXT Season 2 Finale and Kaval (Low Ki / Senshi) won. Great result as it has great future feuds set already. Joe "Michael McGillicutty" Hennig and the other eliminated Rookies decimated Kaval after the decision. I prefer J "MM" H as a heel as he is so much like his Father. Alex Riley will no doubt tag along with The Miz, and Husky Harris has a long future.

Season 3 has 6 Diva Rookie for a 5 week show which ends just as Smackdown starts.

• 2 weeks later...

Could TNA be the junkies retreat?

It seems that Matt Hardy is on his way out of the WWE after twice being sent back to the hoel on the current European tour. A video blog clearly shows he is not sober through either drink or drugs. Has Matt finally followed in his Brother Jeff's footsteps?

Word is that TNA would sign him in a heart beat if he goes, and with a 90 day no compete clause, if Hardy is fired then we could see a Hardy Boys reunion by the end of the year. Jeff is not due back in court until January, so it is possible.

With Mr 4:20 RVD there, and many others rumoured to be on prescription medication more than they should, it seems TNA 2010 is WWE 1980/90.

On a positive note, with Kaval on Smackdown, and Daniel Bryan on Raw, I so hope that they get a good run. I do see DB beating The Miz for the US Title and then going into a feud with Alex Riley due to The Miz cashing in his MITB briefcase ore than likely this Sunday night at the PPV.

I would love to see Kaval v Daniel Bryan in a cross brand series of matches.

With Tyler Black now in the WWE full time - now former Ring Of Honor Champion - it seems the WWE are starting to garner real wrestling talent. Good times.

• 1 month later...

I've been out of the wwf since the early 90s for various reasons, but every now and then see bits, can someone tell me about bret being back? Is it any good or diminishing his legendary status? Cos he can't wrestle properly anymore can he cos of his stroke, and also cos of the settlement lol, I saw bits on utube, love bret hart, currently reading his book. He was my fav as a kid, can't wait to meet him next week

Also has shawn michaels left now?

What's all the surgery stuff on HHH I see mentioned on the forum?

Bret Hart - he is in and out at the moment and "wrestles" here and there. He had a match against Vince which ended up with him slaughtering Vinnie Mac with a chair. If you watch the match VKM took some proper punishment to make it look better.

He is limited to what he can do due to his continuing payments from Lloyds of London. This is why people generally get involved and Bret does little.

He appears from time to time and is on a Legend's contract the last time I heard.

The Heartbreak Kid "lost" a "Streak vs Career" match against the Deadman at WrestleMania. This was at HBK's request as Triple H offered to "retire him" so to speak. Apparently he wanted to go out like Ric Flair did two years previous and chose the Undertaker after the match they had the previous year.

At the moment HBK is filming a hunting series, spending time with his family and fund raising for his church. He has stated that he has no intention of an active return, but would consider hosting Raw or appearing at the Hall Of Fame etc. With a dig directly at the Nature Boy, he said that he intends not to disrespect The Undertaker by wrestling again.

Triple H recently went through two surgeries and is in no hurry to return on screen or full time. He has been appearing for Linda McMahon during her recent Senate race, and has been spending time with Stephanie and their children. He also has a more involved behind the scene job as his previous involvement was never "official" until recently. This is seen as Vince gradually passing the torch.

• 2 weeks later...

It's that time of year again in the WWE with yesterday dubbed BLACK FRIDAY. Talent in front of the camera, and some back office staff let go with more expected. Amongst those let go are Luke Gallows (not unexpected seeing as the SES storyline has finished), Tiffany (not a shocker after her public arrest for domestic abuse, but in some ways surprising as she is married to Vince's boy Drew McIntyre) and Jillian Hall (there is a god!!! No more singing!!).

Check out the wrestling site wrestlinginc.com for a full list.

Jillian Hall (there is a god!!! No more singing!!).

Now that is good news!

I don't follow WWE that closely anymore, but whenever I turned in it seems she was around. :D

I know she is just portraying a character, but it is amazing how quickly a mute button is pressed. The only downside is that she did so many WWE Make A Wish Foundation visits. I wonder if she will be requested as much now she is not employed by them?

Now that is good news!

I don't follow WWE that closely anymore, but whenever I turned in it seems she was around. :D

I know she is just portraying a character, but it is amazing how quickly a mute button is pressed. The only downside is that she did so many WWE Make A Wish Foundation visits. I wonder if she will be requested as much now she is not employed by them?

Fear not. Jillian has just been taken off of TV. She will still be working for WWE as a trainer at FCW :)

SO. It appears that "Thwagger's Thoaring Eagle" is now off of TV. Wanna know how? He got eaten by Hornswoggle... I know Chavo isn't worth much to WWE anymore, but COME ON!

Now that is good news!

Fear not. Jillian has just been taken off of TV. She will still be working for WWE as a trainer at FCW :)

SO. It appears that "Thwagger's Thoaring Eagle" is now off of TV. Wanna know how? He got eaten by Hornswoggle... I know Chavo isn't worth much to WWE anymore, but COME ON!

The fact that Chavo is used so much means he is worth a lot to the WWE. He is used to promote new talent. He is man enough to do such silly stunts as the Eagle, and also the feud with Swoggle. There are people who can wrestl ewho are being released, which tells me that Chavo is sensible enough to pitch in.

Also, the Soaring Eagle was a short term gimmick always due to bite the dust at Thanksgiving. Originally it was going to be revealed as Chavo with a feud against Swagger, but Chavo is obviously earmarked elsewhere.

Edited by Simondo

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How pi$$ed must VKM have been at Kharma!!!

WWE is really stagnant at the moment, after the draft its been same old same old, CHristian got screwed royally and JOhn Hogan has become the worst wrestler since Warrior burst onto the scene....at least Warrior had personality.

Unfortunately TNA....sorry Impact Wrestling is just as bad so theres no real alternative

• 2 weeks later...

Capitol Punishment is in the bag and the fact that WWE promoted Alberto Del Rio challenging Cena for the title at Summerslam whilst he was promoting a WWE product at the E3 Convention should have yelled at fans that Killings would not win the belt.

The Christian v Orton match just made the story extend with the heel losing controversially.

And then onto RAW with the CM Punk show as it turned into.

Money In The Bank just got big. Even with Del Rio challenging Cena, could we see a major swerve with Punk winning and "leaving with the belt"?

After all, if he is doing a Jericho and taking some time off, he has the perfect return in that he is the true champion who was never beaten for his title, and that he never vacated it.

I am hopeful that Chris Jericho may well return on RAW the following night.

It seems with the current storylines, the WWE are shaping their future. I expect Sumemrslam to start the true build up to Rock v Cena at WrestleMania with no belt on Cene for a long time. They need to build up Del Rio, and Morrison is due to return soon.

Are the WWE finally removing Cena as a permanent Chmapionship holder? I hope so.

• 3 weeks later...

It has been amazingily fresh to see Vince allow Punk to cut a promo like that and then follow it up with Vince vs Cena the next week. I dread where it is heading though and i think the rot may set in tonight although i really hope not.

Possible outcomes to the angle -

Cena just buries Punk on his way out the door.....thatll suck

Cena loses but the MITB winner cashes in and Ounk leaves without the belt....again thatll be rubbish

Punk wins with help from Vince to swerve Cena who actually stays off tv as fired for a while....not as bad as the top two options but still rubbish

Punk wins and takes the belt to ROH and we get Invasion 2.0, this time done right.....never gonna happen but would be awesome

Punk wins and then turns Cena by showing him how dispensible he is after Vince throws him to the kerb for losing...again will never happen but would be good

The fact that with a week to go its this up in the air is great though

• 4 years later...

Although not known the full extent of the calf injury sustained, WWE announced that Bray Wyatt had suffered an injury vs Roman Reigns during his match on the first night of the European tour. A very innocuous incident caused the match to end before Road Agents backstage sent down other wrestlers to fill time with an eventual impromptu title match of Reigns vs Sheamus. At this time it is not known how long Wyatt will be out.