NCIS

Chelle2009

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to meet Michael Weatherly It could be an NCIS/NCIS:LA, and NCIS:NO. I would like to say Emily Wickersham (Ellie Bishop), Renee Felice Smith (Nell from LA) and Barrett Foa (Eric for LA) are all very lovely people. Jamie Bamber is in NCIS, Scott Bacula NCIS:NO, TJ Thyne (Bones). They have all done events before.

Edited by wereleopard

• 3 weeks later...

I would scream with joy to meat the main cast form NCIS or NCIS Los Angeles. squeeee i watch NCIS meticulous-lee i have only even missed an episode when my sky box has stopped working. I especially love the original NCIS i can watch re runs on TV of that forever. If they get one of the main cast from NCIS or NCIS los angeles at LFCC- I HAVE TO meet them. If they managed to have an NCIS event ill try my hardest to get a ticket.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

If showmasters couldn't do a solely NCIS con it would be cool if they could do maby a CRIME CON and get guests from - NICS, NCIS Los Angeles, Hawiee 5O, CSI NewYork, CSI Miami. These are all AWSOME crime dramas and I'm sure they could get a LOAD of fans who watch these. Or atleast it would be awsome if they could get some main stars from these at comic con.

Edited by stargate geek emily