Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

messaged her and her reply was if i want a refund i have to send thw whole lot of crystals i ordered back :poki: cos she does not have any crystals left in the colour or in any size she is out of stock :P then why sell them to me ...anyways i am gonna try and make the crystals work cos there is no chance of me getting any more cos i head to blackpool on thursday soo even if i ordered from someone else they would not get here...i will just have to make them work *sigh*

I have been bent over the shorts for the last 2 hours adding 2mm crystals and its taking twice as long cos they are so freakin small...but they sparkly :wub:

Silly ebay woman what a palava!!! Jacket is coming together nicely should have it done by tomorrow. Am really tired at the moment been at it for 12 hours. Not straight obviously cause I've had lunch and dinner in between and quite a few breaks, didnt even bother getting out of my pjs though cause I'm lazy. Am currently putting the lining together ready for my mum to help me attach it tomorrow. So yay!! Nearly finished. Get that done and then all I have left is the hood on Paul's battle jacket and Shrekkie's volturi robe.

Yay sam i cant wait to see your jacket :D

I am also nearly done with my shorts...i have had to space the crystals on the back further apart to make them fit but i should finish them tomorrow night...well i best set my alarm cos i gotta go at work at 5:30am :( but yay to it being my last shift till next week :D

My body thinks its funny to fail me... First i get an eye infection.. then it clears up.. for me to get another one in the other eye!!! :P Going to be sooo humiliating :poki:

And i have a chest infection and a bad cold I sound like a teenage boy whoose voice is breaking :(

So I cant wear my contacts for my Aro cosplay :P

ARGH!!! I need some white feathers :/

i have a pack of large turkey feathers...they are white with a brown tip!! i can bring them with me if you want one or 2 or whateva

*STRESSSSSSSSS* I`ve just realised we didn`t arrange anything about these and I don`t know who you are ;):king:

Are you staying at the Hilton???

I`m now panicking that I have no feathers :unsure::WINCE:

Xxx

My body thinks its funny to fail me... First i get an eye infection.. then it clears up.. for me to get another one in the other eye!!! :chair: Going to be sooo humiliating :unsure:

And i have a chest infection and a bad cold I sound like a teenage boy whoose voice is breaking :(

So I cant wear my contacts for my Aro cosplay :unsure:

:( big hugs**** Hope ur feeling better asap! Alcohol is good for medicinal purposes ;) Xx

Hey I am at the hilton and I replied to your facebook who is queen of hearts comment. I realsied the same thing!!! What time are you going to get there?? We could meet in the reception area about the time you or me are there??? -m hoping to be there before 2!!! Ill hold a sign up that says queen of hearts :-) if you like???

Hey I am at the hilton and I replied to your facebook who is queen of hearts comment. I realsied the same thing!!! What time are you going to get there?? We could meet in the reception area about the time you or me are there??? -m hoping to be there before 2!!! Ill hold a sign up that says queen of hearts :-) if you like???

:king: I just replied on Facebook. I get confused when ppl have different names on different places lol

I`m aiming to leave here 12ish so SHOULD get there about 2ish. You can`t miss me, Big, fat and gobby with piercings lmfao x

SacredSilence I wonder if the Hilton would miss a pillow if you needed extra feathers.. Bet there's loads in 1 of them :whistling: hahaha

:lol: Han suggested the same thing, But as the room is in my name I can imagine getting a million pound bill for damages :o:unsure:

Hhmmm may be a good point that :o