Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

Yay Dayna knows The Works =p

Sorry Lise, I don't have any otherwise of course I would have let you borrow them =[

Bless, Thanks anyway hun x

Yep Becky we have one here which makes a change for Gainsborough as our shops are mostly crap lol.

I have an inkling Lise that Bella won't wear her usual jewellery for the wedding (apart from the engagement ring obv) so I think you'll be safe if you don't have any.

Probs x fudgecakes, You`ve just reminded me I need to buy the Bella engagement ring :rolleyes::lol:

Shrekkie basball shirt all hemmed and ready to go now. Just a waiting game for the buttons then I can add the black trim once I have the buttons once thats done I'll be happy.

I reckon Shrekkie Boo will be the best dressed there :lol:B)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uote name='Hattiefang' date='Oct 17 2010, 02:53 AM' post='1596211']

Contacts are looking like a definite no :D

Went to the doctors today and its a bad dose of conjunctivitis :D

Should be gone by wednesday hopefully tho :) so I shouldnt look dodgy

Big hugs hunnie x I hope you`re eyes are better in time to wear your contacts Xx

ARGH!!! I need some white feathers :/

i have a pack of large turkey feathers...they are white with a brown tip!! i can bring them with me if you want one or 2 or whateva

OMC I`d love you forever!! TyTyTy :WINCE: Xxx

I`m doing honeymoon Bella so need some to stick in my hair and pin to my sheet :clap:

ooo i cant wait to see sam :dance:

Im just starting to make the MTV award for the kristen oufit lets hope its not an epic fail lol

Awesome I'm sure it will look great hun. I'd offer to make it but not sure I will have time. Vicky and I were thinking if you buy some actual popcorn and use pva glue mixed with water on it then spray paint it gold, fill the popcorn holder with like cotton wool or foam then like glue the popcorn on top of it. That could work.

I'm now in the process of cutting out all the stuff for my Rob jacket, seems to be taking forever but thats cause I'm having to cut out lining, and interfacing as well as the actual fabric.

ooo i cant wait to see sam :D

Im just starting to make the MTV award for the kristen oufit lets hope its not an epic fail lol

Awesome I'm sure it will look great hun. I'd offer to make it but not sure I will have time. Vicky and I were thinking if you buy some actual popcorn and use pva glue mixed with water on it then spray paint it gold, fill the popcorn holder with like cotton wool or foam then like glue the popcorn on top of it. That could work.

I'm now in the process of cutting out all the stuff for my Rob jacket, seems to be taking forever but thats cause I'm having to cut out lining, and interfacing as well as the actual fabric.

Okay i was using popcorn and was putting gold paint over it .....its melting well the popcorn is getting smaller :D gonna have a look around see f anythng else will work lol

Contacts are looking like a definite no ;)

Went to the doctors today and its a bad dose of conjunctivitis ;)

Big hugs hunnie x I hope you`re eyes are better in time to wear your contacts Xx

i have a pack of large turkey feathers...they are white with a brown tip!! i can bring them with me if you want one or 2 or whateva

OMC I`d love you forever!! TyTyTy :D Xxx

I`m doing honeymoon Bella so need some to stick in my hair and pin to my sheet ;)

Make sure to reealy Backcomb your hair!! I got Vicky/Alice to do mine since I fail at that sort of thing :lol:

Try super glue for the feathers sheet thing :D I stuck mine on and then put the sheet on .. But if I was gonna do it again I wouldve put the sheet on then stuck them on :thumbup:

And Jemma What about Toffee Popcorn?? Oooor little pieces of sponge?? ;)

Edited by Hattiefang

uote name='Hattiefang' date='Oct 17 2010, 02:53 AM' post='1596211']

Contacts are looking like a definite no ;)

Went to the doctors today and its a bad dose of conjunctivitis :thumbup:

OMC I`d love you forever!! TyTyTy ;) Xxx

I`m doing honeymoon Bella so need some to stick in my hair and pin to my sheet :lol:

That's fine I shall put them in my bag!!! They are quite large tho!!! I got them to make my native headband!!!

Make sure to reealy Backcomb your hair!! I got Vicky/Alice to do mine since I fail at that sort of thing :D

Try super glue for the feathers sheet thing :D I stuck mine on and then put the sheet on .. But if I was gonna do it again I wouldve put the sheet on then stuck them on :unsure:

I`m borrowing my Bella wig so will have to be careful with back combing but deffo need the bed hair :D:D xX

That's fine I shall put them in my bag!!! They are quite large tho!!! I got them to make my native headband!!!

Thankyou SO much!! Xx

---

Well, I went for a contact lense appt this morning but sadly the only Brown contacts they had were too light so they made my eyes a Greeny colour ;) I guess I`ll have to forego the Brown Bella eyes this time :(

Okay so the actual jacket is now being sewn together not got much done tonight which I'm sad about but my mum was doing the sewing whilst I was trying to finish the cutting out. Sad news is I still have 3 pieces to cut out, two fo which need marking. So not sure if this is going to get done in time as I still need to go to the hairdressers on Wednesday as see when stupid Evans Halshaw are going to contact me about sorting the lock on my car out. They wanna charge me £120 and can't even get the part in on the day they say they are going to get it in!!

I've sorted my vampire make up. And all my costumes are sorted so the straps aren't too loose etc. :P

I would show a pic of my vampire make up but I did it really quick and so its uneven and weird and I'm too embarrassed to put on here :L I will Inbox anyone the pic on Facebook if they want to see. As long as they don't laugh :thumbup:

I've sorted my vampire make up. And all my costumes are sorted so the straps aren't too loose etc. :YAHOO:

I would show a pic of my vampire make up but I did it really quick and so its uneven and weird and I'm too embarrassed to put on here :L I will Inbox anyone the pic on Facebook if they want to see. As long as they don't laugh :jason:

well if your having problems paling out im sure me and vick can help...well your best asking vicky cos she is the make-up god lol she is sooo much like alice :YAHOO:

not bloody happy :WINCE: sooo my crystals arrived today and i got a little note in the packed saying she has ran out of the colour i was using and the size i ordered which was clearly in stock when i ordered soo she has sent me 2mm instead of 3mm ....when i was already using 4mm but she had sold out of them so i had to go for 3mm and now she sends me 2mm (did you follow that lol) they are TINY there is no chance of them covering my shorts :angry: !! I need blue you f***ing idiot grrrrr

AND she has not sent me enoguh bags i ordered 5 bags of blue and she has only sent me 4 :angry: what a freakin donut :chair:

Sooo just messaging the seller cos i am now missing a bag of crystals AND the smaller 2mm crystals are cheaper than the 3mm so she needs to give me some money back :angry:

not bloody happy :WINCE: sooo my crystals arrived today and i got a little note in the packed saying she has ran out of the colour i was using and the size i ordered which was clearly in stock when i ordered soo she has sent me 2mm instead of 3mm ....when i was already using 4mm but she had sold out of them so i had to go for 3mm and now she sends me 2mm (did you follow that lol) they are TINY there is no chance of them covering my shorts :angry: !! I need blue you f***ing idiot grrrrr

AND she has not sent me enoguh bags i ordered 5 bags of blue and she has only sent me 4 :angry: what a freakin donut :chair:

Sooo just messaging the seller cos i am now missing a bag of crystals AND the smaller 2mm crystals are cheaper than the 3mm so she needs to give me some money back :angry:

Hey chick,

are you using hotfix stones? Not sure where you're ordering your stones from but I used this site when I ordered mine to decorate my Moonwalk bra last year....

https://www.josyrose.com/product.aspx?style...oducts_id=10296

Don't know if it's any help?

xx