Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I would post to see how everyone is doing with their cosplays? I know some people are doing Eclipse costumes so have you seen anything in the sneak peeks yet that grabs your attention?

I of course waiting till eclipse for most of my outfits BUT will be starting my red/black kristen dress at the end of this week (payday on thursday so cant buy what i need until then)

Where did all you bella's get your wigs from?

Just thought I would post to see how everyone is doing with their cosplays? I know some people are doing Eclipse costumes so have you seen anything in the sneak peeks yet that grabs your attention?

I of course waiting till eclipse for most of my outfits BUT will be starting my red/black kristen dress at the end of this week (payday on thursday so cant buy what i need until then)

Awesome about the Kristen dress Jemma that will be amazing. I randomly wanna go as Lady Gaga to a con in this costume, will seriously have to tone up first though.

ladygaga.jpg

Oh.wow

Yeah think I'd have to add more panties to it though they look alittle small lol. Can you imagine me wearing it at C16 or LFACC. Wonder if I'd get removed from the building lol

awsome ...i dont think you would be removed :D well as long as your bits are covered and all :D

Yeah think I'd have to add more panties to it though they look alittle small lol. Can you imagine me wearing it at C16 or LFACC. Wonder if I'd get removed from the building lol

Might get away with it, all the "private" parts are covered :D

Might get away with it, all the "private" parts are covered :D

Only just lol with about 2" thick ribbon. Think a bikini wax would be in order

Just popping in quickly to say thanks again to all of you who entered our competition and congrats to Vicky!

The decision in the end was left to E1 Entertainment. Although Debz and I put forward a few names, we couldn't make a final decision so took the cowards way out and let them decide! :D

Hopefully we can run another competition soon for you all to get your teeth or fangs stuck into!

Wow, that is actually epic haha. Now I feel even more proud of myself. ^.^ The calibre of the entries was very high, I know how amazing some of our cosplayers are. That said, it was an incredible ego boost for me at a time when I really needed it, and that is kind of a prize in itself haha.

Thank you again. :):)

Just popping in quickly to say thanks again to all of you who entered our competition and congrats to Vicky!

The decision in the end was left to E1 Entertainment. Although Debz and I put forward a few names, we couldn't make a final decision so took the cowards way out and let them decide! :D

Hopefully we can run another competition soon for you all to get your teeth or fangs stuck into!

Wow, that is actually epic haha. Now I feel even more proud of myself. ^.^ The calibre of the entries was very high, I know how amazing some of our cosplayers are. That said, it was an incredible ego boost for me at a time when I really needed it, and that is kind of a prize in itself haha.

Well if you dont want your actual prize Vicky I'll have it I don't mind :D;)

The decision in the end was left to E1 Entertainment. Although Debz and I put forward a few names, we couldn't make a final decision so took the cowards way out and let them decide! :smile:

Great can't wait. Hopefully this time I'll have some decent pics ha ha (I didn't like the 1s I already had of me in cosplay. lol).

I won some more SKII Air Touch yay cost me £24 so it was like half price what I paid last time

Oooh Sam could you point me in the direction of where you got it from please? Looked a few weeks ago on Ebay and couldn't find any as cheap as that! :(

Nah nothing's caught my eye yet from Eclipse :( but we'll see. Feeling totally indecisive about what to do tbh lol.

Ebaaaay. Well not me, I used my own hair lol but Karly got hers from Ebay.

Awesome about the Kristen dress Jemma that will be amazing. I randomly wanna go as Lady Gaga to a con in this costume, will seriously have to tone up first though.

ladygaga.jpg

Hee hee hee oh yes Sam you should so do it!

Why do I always find myself looking at suggestive pics when my colleagues just so happen to come up behind me to ask me something?? ha ha ha! It nearly happened with Spock and now Gaga lol!

http://www.uktwilight.co.uk/?p=2402

I feel so special. ^.^ I'm kind of shocked I won because I know the calibre I was up against.

Awww congrats Vicky, well deserved!!

Also looking for a good Bella wig so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Got my Rosalie bracelet for the birthday dress this weekend..gotta actually get the dress now!

I went for this one -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

xxxx

http://www.uktwilight.co.uk/?p=2402

I feel so special. ^.^ I'm kind of shocked I won because I know the calibre I was up against.

Awww congrats Vicky, well deserved!!

Also looking for a good Bella wig so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Got my Rosalie bracelet for the birthday dress this weekend..gotta actually get the dress now!

I went for this one -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

xxxx

trying to find bella wigs SUCK! (obviously looking at the wig she has in eclipse!)

The decision in the end was left to E1 Entertainment. Although Debz and I put forward a few names, we couldn't make a final decision so took the cowards way out and let them decide! :huh:

Well if you dont want your actual prize Vicky I'll have it I don't mind :poki:;)

Oh trust you, Samward. XD I said the ego boost was a prize, but that doesn't mean I don't want the fun tangible prize too. XD

eBay!

this is mine....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...8#ht_2905wt_939

thanks for that picture i am gonnna go see if i can hunt down that jacket its pretty :D

thanks for that picture i am gonnna go see if i can hunt down that jacket its pretty :D

Is the jacket black or a very dark grey :( hmmm

Can I just say I want Esme's jacket its well nice. Will have a closer look at the pics later to investigate materials etc.

Jemma - Rosalie's jacket actually looks leather to me as its too shiney to be suede. It just look like its been dirtied quite a bit. There's not much wear to the jacket cause if it was leather...like I'm thinking it is it would show obvious creases in the fabric where its been worn lots.

Alice jacket - Looks like mac material but could be wrong

Esme jacket - Looks wool

Jasper - Hard to see

Carlisle jacket - You general tracksuit polyester I'd say

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Yeah I'd say the jacket's leather too Jemma. And it seems to be a dark grey colour but could be wrong. That Oasis jacket is pretty close Jem! Nice find!

I've noticed Twifans has new Eclipse stills. Shall have to investigate later. Hopefully I'll be able to find an Eclipse Bella outfit to wear. The cardi I wear with my meadow scene outfit would probably be ok for Bella's outfit from the pic of her, Edward and Jacob posted above but want to see what others there are too before I make up my mind.