Question for Jola

InYourHonour

I think that's actually a question for the lovely ladies at registration, but I could be wrong there.

You're all on the same order letter, or does everyone have their separate letter?

I picked up a ticket for a friend who couldn't make it in time at the first Chevron, and he scribbled some lines authorising me to pick up the ticket. That was with separate letters.

Ooh, I'm in a similar situation. My boyfriend and I are both coming direct from different universities, and I'll be arriving several hours before he will, and both the ticket numbers are on the same letter, which I have. Do I need him to write something and post it to me, or will the people at the registration desk be able to mark off one of the ticket numbers so that he can use the same letter again to pick up his own ticket when he arrives?

If possible get him to sign something as well, and then you get his pack. Ultimately you need to speak to the registration crew, but I think they'd really prefer to hand everything out at once.

Thank you, I'll get him to write a letter and post it to me :)