if you have hotel issues ?

showmasters

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been online to book a twin room under the Twilight con code but they didnt have any....however the room price has been reduced for normal rooms from £109 (no breakfast) to £99 P/N!!!! so its not quite as expensive as a normal room!!! Booked mine!!! I need a room and at least i got one even if it is slightly more expensive!!!

i just booked because both times i have actually phoned the hotel they said that as long as i booked a unrestricted room i would be able to phone them back and change it to a twilight con rate room as long as there were some so thats what ive done then ill keep an eye on the forum and wait for an announcement about more twilight rooms being availiable!!!

Booked a room for SAturday night.

It says it doesnt charge your card until you arrive..I hope to god thats true beause i only have £50!

Yes it`s true. I had heart failure at ET3 as my husband paid for my room on the phone but when I went to check in they hadn`t actually taken the payment so I was panicking as I didn`t have it spare on me :D

I phoned him at home and they took card details (again!) and even then the guy said he`d put it thru when I checked out but I insisted he put it through there and then so I knew it was paid.