if you have hotel issues ?

showmasters

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Was just wondering whether there are going to be any more rooms released at the Hilton. I have tried for two days to book a room, either a double or a twin and both times was told that they only have single rooms left. We wont be able to afford 2 single rooms so really just wanted to know if that was it for rooms at the Hilton coz if it is, will start lookin else where.

Thanks.

I just booked a room using the convention code! It worked fine. Yesterday it didn't work tho, but today it does! So people who haven't booked yet, can maybe try again today?

Sadly enough no rooms for 3 people are available tho like last time. And we will most likely be with 3 adults again, so this might give some problems, hmmm... Oh well, we'll see what we can do about that.

Hi - trying to book a room for 3 adults using the convention code but it doesn't seem to be working - will more of these rooms be made available?

That would need a family suite or family room (can't remember how these were called). As far as I remember those are not covered by the convention rate. I think some people managed to book these rooms at convention rate for ET3, but I can't remember if they were officially covered by the con price.

Hi - trying to book a room for 3 adults using the convention code but it doesn't seem to be working - will more of these rooms be made available?

That would need a family suite or family room (can't remember how these were called). As far as I remember those are not covered by the convention rate. I think some people managed to book these rooms at convention rate for ET3, but I can't remember if they were officially covered by the con price.

Hi thanks for the reply - I booked one of the rooms for ET3 and it was £250 - but can't seem to book one for ET4 at the moment

Finally, literally just been able to book a room at the Hilton from the 22nd-25th for 2 adults :D . The lady told me on the phone it was a twin, but the email confirmation said queen, either way it doesnt really matter to me & my sister for the sake of 3 nights but I just wanted to say that she also did tell us that it was the LAST room available for the con.

Just thought I would put that up here incase.

My mum phoned up the Hilton, the lady said their were none left for the Twilight thing as she put it :P But for all she knows there might be some more allocated, but she said she can't really promise anything which is understandable. So yeah I've been told their are none left but someone else should probably ask because they seem to be saying different things to different people.

Apparently you to be 18 to stay at the hotel by yourself, which is stupid ><