lots of changes to this years Bad Wolf event

showmasters

Great date for the event - as soon as we get some more great main cast guests, I'll be booking it. I'm holding out for either Freema or Bernard.

By the way, is Trevor Baxter still coming as it would be great to meet him.

Edited by reddragon

Every Doctor Who convention should have at least one actor who played Doctor Who - I would say the chances for this are very slim. I liked Bad Wolf last year because of the mixture of guests from old and new who and one Doctor. Still thinking about whether to go this year or not.

If any BIG (as in main character) guests are announced that may mean I'll have to cancel my attendance to the hub 5 & LFCC as I really don't have the cash to spare :blink: Really want to go to a Who Con though seeing as it's my OTF (One true fandom :WINCE: )

• 1 month later...

I booked my Silver ticket about an hour ago, it was one of my birthday presents, I'm so excited and can't wait. So this year I'm going to The Hub 4, Bad Wolf, Roadhouse and The Hub 5. Haha, it's going to be a good year of conventions for me lol. :D

• 4 weeks later...

i'm just thinking that if this is going to be ''the biggest dr who event of the year'', then maybe it shuld be a mix of old and new? last years bad wolf was perfect, i still don't see why it needed to change. it'd be nice to have a few ''classic'' guests, like anneke wills or mary tamm or peter davison. THEn it'd be an even bigger dr who event.

it's just a suggestion.

i'm still really excited about it though :rolleyes:

By the way, is Trevor Baxter still coming as it would be great to meet him.

He's great, but as he's not in the new series, no he's not invited

Hi

Yes Trevor Baxtor is attending this event. He's on both the Tenth Planet Events and Massive Events website so hopefully thats good news for all. My understanding is that he will be the only 'classic' Who guest at this one but that's no reason that this won't be a great show.

See you there

Cuckoo aka Zoe x