TNA Impact (Spoiler) Chatter Zone

Will Jones

Matt wont be fired whilst tna want to keep Jeff onboard

Apparently, as soon as the court case is done, TNA are done with Jeff. It all depends on the court case outcome. Vince is allegedly keeping tabs as well.

CAnt see that myself, TNA will have him back in a second, if WWE went back there then Vince is more out of touch than i thiought he was. Both Hardys are a cancer on whatever locker room they end up in.

On a side note, having seen Destination X i dont see what all the fuss is about with Austin Aries. He did little in the match, most of the action came from Low Ki and Jack Evans both of whom will hopefully get the contract offer they deserve.

CAnt see that myself, TNA will have him back in a second, if WWE went back there then Vince is more out of touch than i thiought he was. Both Hardys are a cancer on whatever locker room they end up in.

On a side note, having seen Destination X i dont see what all the fuss is about with Austin Aries. He did little in the match, most of the action came from Low Ki and Jack Evans both of whom will hopefully get the contract offer they deserve.

Austin Aries may bring in the RoH fans as he has a huge following there. When he left RoH and went to NWA Hollywood, the viewership and attendance soared.

Vince is a PR man. If he is seen helping Jeff, then it would feed his ego. Matt is the "cancer" as he tried to live off of his brother's in ring talents. Something he does not have.

I expect Jack Evans to be signed full time, and Low Ki to mix Impact Wrestling with other commitments he has.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see Hogan giving away future angles just to feed his own ego, i really dont want to see him wrestling anyone especially Sting, isnt the combined age over 110??

Also TNA are now cashing in on the CM Punk angle.....will the WWE love ever stop in Orlando??

The combined age is currently 109. On AUgust 11th it becomes 110 years and in March 111 years. But, if they face off at Bound For Glory it will be the princely combined age of 110. And if Earl Hebner refs the match, it will be a combined age of 172!!!

• 2 months later...

Tonight is BOUND FOR GLORY and there are some great matches scheduled.

Brian Kendrick vs Austin Aries should be a show stealer.

Bobby Roode vs Kurt Angle will be a classic IF handled properly. TNA need to make Bobby champion.

Jerry Lynn vs RVD un a TLC/Full Metal Mayhem Match should be an ECW style classic.

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels in an I Quit match is a dark horse.

A TNA PPV that I am looking forward to.

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

In a somewhat sad turn of events, due to getting behind on rent, the main TNA offices in Nashville are being evicted on May 1st and will be moving to a warehouse the company use to run the merchandise side of the business. A sad state of affairs for a company that was red hot until 5 years ago.

• 2 years later...