TNA Impact (Spoiler) Chatter Zone

Will Jones

Ultimately we don't know too much about kendrick. He got the multi-year deal, so obviously they thought he deserved it. Also i'd like to point out he works a lot harder than a lot of wrestlers for his fans and putting over upcoming wrestlers. But in the end, if you dont like him, you dont like him.

Also Daniels is better off not there because EB doesnt like him. When EB goes, he could quite easily come back.

I'm leaving this forum now, so cheerio

Hey, I like the guy's talent. I just don't like how he works his rear end off in the Indies, but gets lazy in the majors. A shame, but he is not alone in doing that.

Yes, he got a multi year contract..but TNA are giving them away like confetti at the moment. Orlando Jordan has just signed a multi year contract and Kendrick is so far in front of Jodan in talent it is unbelievable that Jordan would get a contract. But, I guess that is one benefit of being a Hogan ally.

I agree that Christopher Daniels is better off if Bischoff chose to not push him if he does not like him as is alleged. Bischoff is a businessman, so I am surprised he hasn't used the Fallen Angel better. The same goes for Samoa Joe, so I wouldn't be shocked nwo to see him go as well.

Why leave the forum? It is good to have another grappling fan who actually knows something about the business. Oh well, your decision.

• 2 weeks later...

The Somoan Submission Machine Somoa Joe Back...Check

Wearing old school Grey and Black wrestling shorts...Check

Bad Ass Face beating up the heels and just leaving...Check

The Whole F'N Show wins the world title..Check

Me happy...Check...

• 2 weeks later...

Im a huge RVD mark but am not happy that hes champ after just a month in the company, no build up just heres the title off ya go.

TNA lurches from one mess to another for me and the ratings are getting worse by the week.

The fact that the WWE is pretty bad at the moment but is still better than TNA says it all really

So the Monday Night Wars II is over in under 4/5 months as TNA have annouced they are moving IMPACT back to Thursday night!!

What was the f**king point, to me it looks like the company is moving backwards! Hogan is doing nothing but kill this once great company!

I hope to god that Jeff Jarrent decides to leave the company and start a new one on his own again, as I bet it pains him to see what Hogan is doing to "HIS" company.

So the Monday Night Wars II is over in under 4/5 months as TNA have annouced they are moving IMPACT back to Thursday night!!

What was the f**king point, to me it looks like the company is moving backwards! Hogan is doing nothing but kill this once great company!

I hope to god that Jeff Jarrent decides to leave the company and start a new one on his own again, as I bet it pains him to see what Hogan is doing to "HIS" company.

And you would see alot of the talent go with Jarrett as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Will never happen, its not Jarretts company anymore its Panda Energy's. Whats more likely to happen is Hogan and co leave and TNA goes back to where it was a couple of years ago.

That said if Hogan goes Dixie could go and then TNA would be screwed

Will never happen, its not Jarretts company anymore its Panda Energy's. Whats more likely to happen is Hogan and co leave and TNA goes back to where it was a couple of years ago.

That said if Hogan goes Dixie could go and then TNA would be screwed

Whether it is Jarrett's company or not will not stop Jeff leaving and starting again. And you will find that talent would leave with him, or follow on afterwards. Not everyone has a binding contract as a large percentage work on a pay per appearance basis.

If Hogan goes, Dixie would only go if her Father made her go. He is CEO and owns a fare size of Panda Energy.

Not connected but hope someone can answer. Does anyone know of a match that featured Dustin Rhodes fighting on the back of a moving truck from the old WCW days.

Ive heard of it but never seen it so am trying to track it down

WCW Uncensored 1995

Dustin Rhodes vs The Blacktop Bully

Object of the match was to get from one end of the half back lorry to the other and ring the bell. Lorry was filled with hay bales and other stuff. Both The Blacktop Bully and Dustin Rhodes agreed to intentionally blade, and thus got legit fired days later by WCW who had a no blood ruling.

• 4 weeks later...

The big surprise was Tommy Dreamer ffs.

Cant wait to see Abyss vs Hogan and Lethal vs Flair, nice one TNA. If it wasnt for wanting to see if Danielson has really been released or not i think id give up on wrestling all together

• 4 weeks later...

Although not a done deal. Paul Heyman has indicated that he will go to TNA for the right money. TNA have already begun the ECW angle, and Heyman is the BIG THING that Dixie Carter said was coming.

Everyone needs to watch Impact this Saturday night as it has the start of a 5 Match series between The Motor City Machine Guns (Tag Team Champions at last!!!!) and Beer Money Inc.

It also has the first confrontation with the former ECW talent - look for old allegiances and a returning talent!! - and TNA.

Victory Road will see the appearance of the BIG SURPRISE tonight. It will also see the introduction of a new or returning tag team to face Styles and Kazarian.

No BIG SURPRISE tonight. This was obviously delayed until Monday with the ECW angle and Mick Foley. Bill Alfonso and Paul Heyman are in the works, which in itself could indicate Hogan and Bischoff gone by the turn of the year when their contracts run out.

The original tag team to face Styles and Kazarian was meant to be a returning Christopher Daniels teaming with Samoa Joe. That obviously changed to Rob Terry who is getting a major push despite dropping the Global Title at this coming week's Impact tapings this past Tuesday.

TNA have begun a Best Of Five Tag Team Title Series with the Guns vs Beer Money Inc.

This officially stems from the ending of the title match at Victory Road, but in reality is because the match at Victory Road was so good, along with a great reaction, that officials went with something old yet new in a best of five series. I am guessing that this will finish at Hard Justice as Beer Money won on Thursday (they also won at the tapings for this Thursday) and there are three more Impacts before the PPV.

Also, good to see Stevie Richards back, and not Dr Stevie.

Hard justicw will be an ECW show subtitled One Last Stand......christ on a bike, could they be anymore desperate to be the WWE.

ECWs true last great Hurrah was the first One Night Stand, should have been left to rip after that

Frankly Tommy Dreamer should be ashamed after that heap of crap if a promo.

He got a great last angle in WWE ECW and got a great send off, if anyone is now trashing the legacy of ECW then its him and the rest of the washed up has beens.

• Moderators

I always admired Dreamer's passion for ECW, and to a point I even understood him sticking around in WWECW as obviously he needed a job, and he didn't compromise himself too much.

However, I can't believe he's doing this. They had ECW: ONS, and that was the perfect send off. Even ECW: ONS 2 was worth it for the atmosphere with Cena. Hell, even Dreamer's exit from WWECW was worth it too.

But this? Now his lasting memory of ECW has to be a second rate company that can't make itself a success, and so has to rely on a dead company that was never a huge success itself. Great.