TNA Impact (Spoiler) Chatter Zone

Will Jones

March 8th.

9pm - 11pm: Impact Live on Spike

March 15th.

9pm - 11pm: Impact on Spike (Recorded on Macrh 9th)

March 22nd.

9pm - 11pm: Impact Live on Spike

March 29th.

9pm - 11pm: Impact On Spike (Recorded on March 23rd)

The Monday Night Wars are back.....

Live one week. Thje next weeks is recorded the day after on Tuesday. Live the next week. Etc.

Should be interesting.

TNA Against All Odds - The Pope is now the No.1 contender...I so hope he drops AJ at Lockdown!!!

The Monday Night Wars are back.....

Live one week. The next weeks is recorded the day after on Tuesday. Live the next week. Etc.

Should be interesting.

This was posted with a major dose of sarcasm Jake!!

The only thing I can't see happening for a while is Hogan going Heel. With Spike TV having a lot of control, I can't see them agreeing to a move with Hogan being hated. In order to grow they need Hogan to be liked. Any heel turn for Hogan will see the WCW downturn experienced when he did it there.

Edited by Will Jones

Both hogan and flair to wrestle.......that didn't take long did it ffs

Hogan as champ before september

I know what you mean. I was still in shock from seeing this match announced. However, I guess that it is the only possible outcome for March 8th. Abyss is being majorly pushed!

Good to see that The Pope is having a long build up to Lockdown for his match with AJ.

Watching impact and omg how bad is tna going to get?

Joe not only loses to jordan but does so by missing a weak chop and getting hit by jordans version of carlitos back stabber. That was it, one move and a three count on the former number one contender, sorry one of the number one contenders I lose track of who's got a title shot and who hasn't.

Then we get an x division tag match where I'm confused as to the teams, kendrick is a heel as is terry, but the gunns are surely faces......oh well mixing things up works for hogan I guess.

Then abyss is running round scared to lose his mask, this is the same guy who's past has been revealed in so much depth that I know him better than half my own family. A character who has previously removed his own mask and a character who frankly has been treading water for the longest time, its all just rubbish.

And let's not forget joes kidnapping, cause that was REALLY good wasn't it

That said Angles promo was awesome

Btw Will where in south gloucestershire you at? Just interested as that's my neck of the woods

The way the "Kidnappers" were dressed, could Joe be going Street Gang? Trying to think of what Street Gangs come from Samoa!!

Angle's promo was awesome. In the same league as a couple of Cena's recently. Actually, they topped them. Said with genuien emotion. Genuine tears. Honesty. You could tell that he was itching to publicly address these matters. I saw that as more a shoot than a work. His divorce. His arrest. Everything. I trully welled up and respect Kurt for how open he was.

As soon as Anderson came out I switched off. I think Kurt is turning into the John Cena of TNA in that they can reply upon him to push people and not worry about jobbing. I can't see him as anything other than a Face now. He is at the Steve Austin, Rock, HBK standard where they are loved no matter what.

I live in Little Stoke, a couple of miles from Cribbs Causeway and right next to Bradley Stoke.

What about you?

I cant even be bothered to run down what happened on the latest TNA taping, needless to say, its all just crap

On the whole I must agree.

Beer Money vs Morgan & SuperMex for the Tag Titles - Obvious split for MM/H and Heel Turn by MM.

Kazarian vs Doug Williams for The X Title - Obvious way to get the belt on Kaz and have The British Invasion back together seeing as Rob Terry is a face now.

Both matches announced for Destination X

Thought destination x was an all x division ppv

It changed...could you see Hogan and Bischoff keeping that idea?

The irony is that it would have been popular. They could have had it in the 6 Sided Ring for one night only.

Also, Lockdown will no longer be the Six Sides Of Steel....the four sides of steel doesn't have the same ring to it.