Best Way around milton keynes

I live really near milton kenyes and go there loads. Tips for travelling there for C4.

1. Get there early, there will be loads of parking spaces before 10AM and it's not that expensive (about £5 for 5-6 hours)

2. If you are parking, the Debenhams car park is FREE but a long walk to C4 (the other end of the shopping centre)

3. If you don't want to walk far, park near John Lewis

4. The chinease restuarant across at the food court is very yummy

5. It will the quitest from everyday shoppers on Sunday

6. There is a autograph shop near Marks and Spencer, you can see how much your new autographs are worth, sometimes it can be up to £200!

Hope this helps anyone coming who hasn't been to MK shopping before

Debenhams carpark is NOT free!!!! There are time restriction on the John Lewis carpark. you will get a ticket if you get there early. Sunday is the BUSIEST day for parking. Sorry Spikerox, don't mean to pull your advice to pieces but i could see you about to get lynched!

Oh you poor sad creature. You could start by not logging on as a pretty obvious alias and trying your luck.

You gotta admit, logging off as 'Houdinia' and then back on as 'gollum & houdinia' is pretty sad. Just part of your computer addiction I suppose.

My advice, seek help

• Showmasters Admin

For those of you driving, there's a link to a map on the "getting there" page of our website. This shows all of the parking spaces in the centre, colourcoded so you know which are free, which are cheap rate and which are premium rate.

There's a trick to driving around Milton Keynes. The whole city is designed on a grid system with H (horizontal) and V (vertical) roads, which are numbered sequentially. The centre is off V6, between H7 and H8, so if you get lost just follow the grid system until you find the right road!