Chevron 7.4

Davey

Hi everyone,

We have posted the schedule up for Chevron 7.4! :angry:

Please note that Friday evening looks a little different to normal due to us having to play musical rooms at the hotel. :P However, we have managed to get everything in, just in a slightly different order to normal!

We're all very excited about what promises to be a fantastic weekend with amazing guests.

Look forward to seeing everyone then! :WINCE:

Mark :D

Chevron1.jpg

Massive Events :D

Me not so much how the signing goes, just surprised there are no group divisions like at 7.2 and 7.3 :) Or will they be announced at the event itself, as Kriss thought? :)

Can't wait though!!!!! One week from now I'm in the air on my way to the UK ;)

Me not so much how the signing goes, just surprised there are no group divisions like at 7.2 and 7.3 :) Or will they be announced at the event itself, as Kriss thought? :)

Can't wait though!!!!! One week from now I'm in the air on my way to the UK ;)

You follow me everywhere...LOL

Kriss :)

• Showmasters Admin

Due to the low number of ticket sales we are not running the autographs based on group numbers.

You will be able to join any queue you wish. We will limit each queue to have around 40 people in it max, but if one queue is getting a bit long you can just join one for a different guest.

We also have the siginings on Sunday morning for people to get any photo shoots signed and also for anyone that didn't get to everyone on Saturday.

The photo shoots will be called by groups, and a new version of the schedule has gone to the office with the group numbers on it for photo shoots. And will like be up here soon.

Edited by Too Tall

LOL I noticed you replied when I came here to ask the same thing ;) We will meet next week for real :D

Edit: Ah thanks so much for that Too Tall!!!

I'm surprised the sales aren't that good. From the large group that I went to 7.2 with (about 15 I reckon?) only 3 can't make it :S

Edited by SanGate

Due to the low number of ticket sales we are not running the autographs based on group numbers.

You will be able to join any queue you wish. We will limit each queue to have around 40 people in it max, but if one queue is getting a bit long you can jst join one for a different guest.

We also have the siginings on Sunday morning for people to get any photo shoots signed and also for anyone that didn't get to everyone on Saturday.

The photo shoots will be called by groups, and a new version of the schedule has gone to the office with the group number on it. And will like be up here soon.

Thank you! you did it bloody well at 7 and 7.3....sorry to hear about low sales but then it is just after Christmas although for the people who can afford it they will have such a great time! As I did last November ;)

Kriss :)

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks and usually we do use the groups on both photo and autograph queues as you know and it works pretty well. Basically with the number of attendees we have for Chev7.4 we can happily coup with having all of them in the signing hall at once. So there is no need to limit people's entrance to the queues by applying the group numbers.

It's the way we've run our smaller events in the past and it's been fine.

Still not worth the ticket to me.

David Hewett is the only one I want here so far and it doesn't justify £80 ticket, If Christopher Judge and Torri Higginson were there this would tip the balance for me.

I'm really only interested in the major cast.

I'm still waiting on RDA's i'm starting to think the rumours that he enjoyed LFCC were just to keep the fans happy.

To bad I missed it.

Mitch Pileggi would be a good one as also starred in the X-Files.

The photo shoots will be called by groups, and a new version of the schedule has gone to the office with the group numbers on it for photo shoots. And will like be up here soon.

Now that the new version of the schedule is online it would be nice if you can also post "who is in which group". Thank you :)

Can't wait though!!!!! One week from now I'm in the air on my way to the UK :smile:

There were no groups at 7.3 and that ran quite smoothly. Sorry to hear there aren't large ticket sales numbers, but I like the smaller cons - so much cosier!!

Question about the schedule, though: Sharon is down for two guest encounters and no talk. I presume that's just a mistake and she's meant to be doing a talk with Ryan on the Sunday? ;)

On a separate note....

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Edited by Hannanora-Potter

Question about the schedule, though: Sharon is down for two guest encounters and no talk. I presume that's just a mistake and she's meant to be doing a talk with Ryan on the Sunday? ;)

Sharon has a talk on Saturday at 1pm along with Ryan. I imagine there is no talk on the Sunday due to being involved in the stunt show along with James, who also has no talk. Excluding the 'all guest' talks of course :D

sorry to ask, whats the difference between signing all and signing everyone? and between a talk and an encounter?

I think signing all is just because "everybody" doesn't fit in that space :rolleyes: it's just the same.

Guest encounter, though, I have no idea.

sorry to ask, whats the difference between signing all and signing everyone? and between a talk and an encounter?
Talks consist of the guest/s on stage in the main hall, chatting and answering questions submitted by the attendess.

Normally guest encounters are the guest in a room with 12 attendees, again chatting and answering questions. The attendees 'gain tickets' to this by one of two ways. An auction sheet is put up and people bid on a pices of the ticket. The 10 highest bids will get a ticket but will only pay the price of the lowest of the 10 winning bids. Also a couple of tickets are usually raffled off.

I say normally because at the last Chevron due to the low numbers the encounter groups where enlarged to around 20 and everyone had a free encounter with each guest as a kind gesture by ME. I would expect normal service to be resumed for this one.

Talks consist of the guest/s on stage in the main hall, chatting and answering questions submitted by the attendess.

Normally guest encounters are the guest in a room with 12 attendees, again chatting and answering questions. The attendees 'gain tickets' to this by one of two ways. An auction sheet is put up and people bid on a pices of the ticket. The 10 highest bids will get a ticket but will only pay the price of the lowest of the 10 winning bids. Also a couple of tickets are usually raffled off.

I say normally because at the last Chevron due to the low numbers the encounter groups where enlarged to around 20 and everyone had a free encounter with each guest as a kind gesture by ME. I would expect normal service to be resumed for this one.

nice one cheers

so do you help run chevron?

id be so silent in the encounter lol especially if it was a gorgeous woman, im surprised these occur, must be awkward for the stars some times?

• Moderators

If it's awkward at all or not probably depends completely on the guest and the mix of attendees there - I've only been in one guest encounter (at Hub 2) and it was mostly really relaxed... there were a few bits that were just more in depth Q&A type stuff, and then some really random discussions that you might just have with a group of your friends...

nice one cheers

so do you help run chevron?

id be so silent in the encounter lol especially if it was a gorgeous woman, im surprised these occur, must be awkward for the stars some times?

No just a fan. I've been to all the Chevron's, Hubs, Better Than Life, and Hallowhedon so have a general idea of how things work.

Nothing wrong with being silent at the encounters. Some people are always silent, others not so much, and then there are the ones who ask the bulk of the questions to the guest. It works fine. No-one appears to feel awkward. They are very enjoyable and I would recommend going to one.

• Showmasters Admin

Question about the schedule, though: Sharon is down for two guest encounters and no talk. I presume that's just a mistake and she's meant to be doing a talk with Ryan on the Sunday? :D

Sharon has a talk on Saturday at 1pm along with Ryan. I imagine there is no talk on the Sunday due to being involved in the stunt show along with James, who also has no talk. Excluding the 'all guest' talks of course :smile:

Correct, it's because Sharon and James talk is a stunt show on Sunday.

Is Suanne Braun only going to be there on the saturday?

Correct, she is Friday evening and Saturday only.

Signing All and everyone is the same, as someone else pointed out it just didn't fit ;)

As has been explained above Guest Encounter are something extra you bid on or buy raffle tickets for and are only for 12 people. We have too many attendees to make them free like at 7.3.

Talks are included and for everyone.

Hey peeps,

Any chance of a printable PDF or will we get a copy of this when we register, first time to an event like this and just want to be sure!

THanks

You should get a copy when you register, at least it has been that way at past events.

You will get a copy in your reg pack.