Whos getting tickets on friday?

xkleex

Just wondered what other people were planning to do on friday ticket wise? Which ones are people hoping to get?

Im really torn with what to do, wether to go Silver or Gold, ET3 will be my first con and i have a gold ticket, but it is a big bump up in price for et4 isnt it?

ahhh confused lol :(

Still torn on this one!

I was gold for ET1, Standard for 2 and now silver for 3.

I'd really love to go gold again for et4 but at over 400 squids for 2 tickets I'm not sure...the juries still out!

Edited by JaneDoe

I will be getting three standards on friday. I have a con fund so in case anything like early ticket sales happens thank god!!! Standards wont sell out on friday so even if I dont get round to it I will be okay. :) Ben Standard for all Et cons now and I perfer it that way I have always had low Standard numbers so seating hasnt been an issue and for photo shoots I only wana photos with people I want so no biggy for me.

I really want to get a ticket, obviously I will have to go standard though, but will have plenty of time to save up for photo tickets and stuff so I'm not that bothered. I will be going on my own though so I'm not sure it my mum will let me :/ Ughhh

I really want to get a ticket, obviously I will have to go standard though, but will have plenty of time to save up for photo tickets and stuff so I'm not that bothered. I will be going on my own though so I'm not sure it my mum will let me :/ Ughhh

That's basically the same situation for me. :/

I may have a friend that would want to come but idk if she can.

Plus the money issue. I'm definitely gonna have to go standard. xD

Poppppppy you're not going to be alone here though you have us :D and you can always meet me and my parents at a train station and go from there :P

I'm getting standard again was hoping to go for silver but with the sudden change of when tickets are going on sale had to downgrade as I have to buy two tickets and can't find the extra money to get get two. I'm about £100 off being able to get two silver. Might go for gold one day, might take me about 10 years to save up tho.

:help: I know this may be a bit off subject but regarding the hotel...................if you make a reservation do they require payment up front? If so, is there a refund policy in the event that you can't go? Wish I could get tix on Friday but seeing as ET4 will be my first, I have to wait until the 26th.:thumbup: :thumbup: :D Edited by vlfowler

:help: I know this may be a bit off subject but regarding the hotel...................if you make a reservation do they require payment up front? If so, is there a refund policy in the event that you can't go? Wish I could get tix on Friday but seeing as ET4 will be my first, I have to wait until the 26th.:help::thumbup::help:

No you pay at the hilton when you get there s no money up front. But i would wait to book the hotel until SM gives us a code for the discounted rooms :thumbup:

i really want to get sliver but as i have so money going out this month with my car tax and breakdown cover spending £155 on ticket for a con is kinda hard and also i really want to get a john mayer ticket on friday so i am thinking right now that i might get a standard and save up for all the photos as i go along with the year