Sunday Night - Devil's Gates Party

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally decided on costume for this - not saying what yet as it will take some sewing and I might not get it finished in time. Wish me luck!!

Edited to add - made a really good start on my costume this weekend so I think it should be done in time!!!

I'm going as Lucy from Monster Movie, so am currently making a Beerhaus wench outfit. Finished the blouse yesterday and am just running up a bodice out of an old sheet so I can finalise the size before I cut into the proper fabric.

Edited by timpe

• 2 weeks later...

Finally decided on costume for this - not saying what yet as it will take some sewing and I might not get it finished in time. Wish me luck!!

Edited to add - made a really good start on my costume this weekend so I think it should be done in time!!!

I'm going as Lucy from Monster Movie, so am currently making a Beerhaus wench outfit. Finished the blouse yesterday and am just running up a bodice out of an old sheet so I can finalise the size before I cut into the proper fabric.

aww amazing you are gonna look great hun! I wanted to do that and get Shaun to go as Dean from that episode in his little get up but he wasnt up for it so I'm probably just gonna do a lady in white thing or a vampire!

aww amazing you are gonna look great hun! I wanted to do that and get Shaun to go as Dean from that episode in his little get up but he wasnt up for it so I'm probably just gonna do a lady in white thing or a vampire!

Aww, thanks! You and Shaun so should have done that - we really need someone in lederhosen!

Sounds like we will have a good mix of hunters, demons, white ladies and vamps :D

Pez, if you find Jared in the back of that wardrobe, don't forget to share!

I've bought huge black angel wings but i'm too terrified to put them on! The feathers are scary lol. :borg:

Aww, you have to wear them. I originally thought about going as an angel just so i would have an excuse to get wings - have always thought they were cool.

I've bought huge black angel wings but i'm too terrified to put them on! The feathers are scary lol. :borg:

Aww, you have to wear them. I originally thought about going as an angel just so i would have an excuse to get wings - have always thought they were cool.

Definitely gonna wear them. At least i won't have to look at them lol

Alas looks like I'm going to miss this one, got the latest train possible to get me home at a reasonable hour, which = 8.40pm, thought I might at least be able to check out a few costumes before home... but looks like I will miss all the fun.. I hope there will be pics posted!