Sunday Night - Devil's Gates Party

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps does anyone else think we really have to have the brothers, and they need to be in suits to walk down the red carpet on Friday night :D

They've come up against so many monsters, perhaps we need to watch all of them again from start to finish to find out :D

Ooh! Phantom of the Opera too? It is hinted at

Edited by Rhianydd

you could always go as draculas victim and be dean in laderhosen :rolleyes:

Haha, I only just noticed your response! LOL! That is actually a rather good idea, but somehow I don't think I could pull it off as well as Dean, so perhaps not :unsure::D

I really am lost with what to do for this one!

Edited by Laurenx

• 1 month later...

Am all sorted for the other two parties, I think, but having a real problem deciding what to go as for this one - it's such an awesome theme and there are just too many possibilities.

I think my husband is going as Bobby for this one, or at least as a hunter with a beard anyway :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no idea for this one either :/

you staying sunday now trouble?

Nope :D Gotta get back for work the next morning :( But i will be hanging around for a little while so that i can enjoy some of the party :)

you can throw a sicky for the first day of term lol

• 1 month later...

trying to work hard on this outfit still!

are people coming as supernatural charactors or is anyone just doing a genre horror themed/halloween style outfit?!

I think probably one of the monsters that have been on the show, unless I come up with something really cool. I know that techincally the angels on Supernatutal don't have wings, but I've always wanted some so might go as some sort of bad ass angel. I think anything kind of horror themed should fit in fine.

My other half is coming as a hunter, probably Bobby style in trucker hat and plaid.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble too, if i'm completely honest, i'm not a fancy dress kind of person, i usually avoid it lol. So i may just stick on some devil horns and a tail or something. I thought about the hunter idea but its hard to portray that you are a hunter, rather than someone just wearing jeans, boots and a jacket! lol.