Sunday Night - Devil's Gates Party

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I've been looking into the black contacts idea myself - trying to see if anywhere sells them in strong enough powers to meet my prescription at all! (Effect would be ruined if I had to wear my glasses over the top of them, and I'm extremely short sighted so need lenses of some sort!)

Grrrr glasses! I'm lucky enough I only need mine for far away things so contacts should be ok. I do know my mate gets coloured ones from her optician for her prescription and she has dodgy eyes, ha sorry that sounds wierd but hers aren't like 'normal' if that makes sense and she finds them ok so my adivce would be to just ask around, someone will be able to do it. If not try it with your glasses, you never know you could do the sexy secretary-type demon and just look over them every now and then hehe.

I've never tried them myself but basically I figure I can put eye liner on the bottom of my eyes no worries - something I never used to be able to do so I'm going to have a go and hope for the best.

I did have the idea of going as a white woman, white dress, pale make up - sorted...... however whites not really my thing lol

So theres an idea for someone at least! hehe

:thumbup:

you can get black contact lenses up to a minus 6 in a prescription as long as you dont have astigmatism you cant get astigmatic coloured lenses. you wont get them at your opticians though but you may get them on-line with a up to date prescription for contact lenses.

you will be able to get non correctional lenses pretty easy and if you manage to get them stuck in your eye or something i will try and sort it for you ( i work in an opticians so im not just some crazy lady lol )

• Moderators

Haven't managed to find anywhere online selling them at stronger than -4. Which would probably just about do - my contact lens prescription is -4.5 (never quite understood that when my glasses are -5/-5.5 but that's what I have lol) And yes I'm kinda astigmatic too, but my normal contact lenses don't correct for that either, so.

Edited by etmuse

I wanted to come as a mummy, like from monster movie, but when i told my friend who i'm coming with about this great plan, she refused to wrap me in bandages (she actually said loo roll) and she then added if i managed to do it by myself she would disown me!!! How rude!! To which i replied i thought she would look great in a giant teddy bear outfit!!! Looks like its back to the drawing board for me!! :wub:

dont listen to your friend a mummy is a great idea!

when I was younger I always wanted to go to a party dressed up as a mummy after seeing that backstreet boys backstreet's back video haha I should be ashamed to admitt that really should i?!

NEVER BE ASHAMED!!! hehe myself and Midnight Rose went to see them last year and they still got it!! Think Rayray went too...... also..... ooooooooh I could do jekyll hyde in honour of Kevin from that bsb video, seeing as he's not with them anymore......

ok I'm totally getting too excited about that thought now :D

:blush:

haha we should get a few of us together and all go as one of the guys haha then do the cool dance at the end!

I'm not ashamed haha I didnt get to see them live last year but my friend won a competition and we got to go for dinner with them it was amazing!

ok that idea is awesome in epic amounts, however i fear the bf will disown me, be fun to see how far i get before he does though xD

and yeah i'm liking the idea of the giant teddy suit, not sure i'd manage it though, imagine getting in and out to go the loo!! lol

:D

You know what I know I've seen that ep, I'm up to date and awaiting season 5 (which I'm not allowed until my next deadline is done) but I can't for the life of me remember seeing monster movie...... but i've seen the eps each side so i must have...... this is rather frustrating!!

:rolleyes:

Its an absolutely awesome one, laughed all the way through.

Wonder if you can find links on youtube? Sometimes they are on there split into about 5 sections

There aren't actually many monsters in there though, I dont think,

just wolfman, dracula and mummy? or are they the only three he transforms into and they interact with.

Blimey! I need to watch it again :D

• Moderators

Since I'm doing a 'first time' watch through most of the eps atm, I've actually been keeping my eye out on the various demons/monsters they come up against and going 'Could I dress up as that?'