Saturday Night - Ben's Birthday Bash

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I might have to join you in that clown-free zone :poki: I'm taking my little brother to this con, and he loves the idea of clowns at the party (but only because he wants to see me hyperventilate, I assume) lol.

i think my little group are either doing fairy princesses cause we want an excuse to buy wings and face paints or because we are having to miss the Sunday night maybe combining the two themes and doing something like undead princesses

!

I've seen a group of girls as disney princesses and it was really cool, you're getting me excited now!

I'm a con newbie, so i'm not sure what to do? should costumes be tailored towards an event in some circumstances and not others? or what?

You don't have to dress up if you don't want some people any as comfortable getting dressed up as others. It'll be a fair mix of dressed up not dressed up I should imagine

i think my little group are either doing fairy princesses cause we want an excuse to buy wings and facepaints or because we are having to miss the sunday night maybe combining the two themes and doing something like undead princesses

i saw at another event someone was dressed like zombified disney characters and feel in love with the idea but i think it depends on what we end up doing in time.

we're a mixed up age group from one late teens 2 mid 20s and one who is 40s so hard to suit us all haha. i'm thinking wings and facepaint are fab none the less!

I was thinking of doing something like that too kids parties are all about dressing up so far we did think princess or cowboys and indians!

i think my little group are either doing fairy princesses cause we want an excuse to buy wings and facepaints or because we are having to miss the sunday night maybe combining the two themes and doing something like undead princesses

i saw at another event someone was dressed like zombified disney characters and feel in love with the idea but i think it depends on what we end up doing in time.

we're a mixed up age group from one late teens 2 mid 20s and one who is 40s so hard to suit us all haha. i'm thinking wings and facepaint are fab none the less!

I was thinking of doing something like that too kids parties are all about dressing up so far we did think princess or cowboys and indians!

That sounds cool. I was wondering about a tutu or something else little girl-ish.

That sounds cool. I was wondering about a tutu or something else little girl-ish.

yeah that would be cool too! I have for a kids party you need to think like a kid :-)

Edited by Miss Ragamuffin

Hell yeah! I love party rings! And we should definitely have ice cream, lots and lots of ice cream.

Hopefully they'll have the candy floss machine for this one.

I think I've decided on my costume for this. I was going for something really little girly like a tutu but I have this dress which I haven't worn yet ..... So it's looking like a strapless cream lace prom dress and my fairy wings for me now.

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO I can picture you!! I'll get myself some too, as soon as I see some!! Need Face Paint too!!!

Claire's Accessories had some wings in when I was in there yesterday. They had pink, sort of rainbow and some little gothy sort of bat wings.

• 2 weeks later...