Saturday Night - Ben's Birthday Bash

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to this party but I'm not really sure what I'm earing yet. At least I have until September to think about it :chair:

Indeed, I keep trying to stop myself getting excited because it's still January!! :D

But genius does take time xD

:D

if their are clown's I'm outta their they creep me the hell out *shudders* oh well you can't go wrong with jean's and a led zeppelin t-shirt ;P

don't worry there seems to be more of us than there is of them, we can fight the clowns, with a power of KISS and Led Zepplin under our belts!! Oh yes!! hehe

:huh:

I know what I'm wearing. One of my many shirts, mostly plaid or check. Probly gonna go with my pink plaid one. Or purple... with just a tshirt and jeans. Simple. For the bouncy castle. And plaid shirts are very Supernatural.

if their are clown's I'm outta their they creep me the hell out *shudders* oh well you can't go wrong with jean's and a led zeppelin t-shirt ;P

im going as a full evil clown think you better run lol

normal circus clowns scare me more than anything but evil clowns dont it weird!

arh this mask does scare a fair few people thinking about getting some clown shoes to lol

it wasn't funny at all. infact when my friends asked you to stop you still continued doing it till it took three of them taking the damn thing off you.

i wont be that restrained this time you chase me that thing is going down the toilet.

Clowns! (aargh!)

A friend of mine found I had never been to the circus and booked an evening in the front row.

I had visions of beautiful animals etc

when we got there, ALL clowns, I was in the front row and they were in my face the whole evening, I sat there almost rigid with terror the whole evening, my poor friend and his sister lol

I agree plaid shirt with jeans :smile:

• 1 month later...

I've never liked clowns, but my family and friends think it's a really odd fear. But honestly, there are so many people that are scared of them. I'm not even sure what it is that freaks me out about them if I'm honest...it's kinda just everything mixed together! But the clown face paint definitely scares me. I remember having to be picked up from a school party as a kid because they had hired a clown (and not even a decent one :D ) to make balloon shapes and I cried and locked myself in the school toilets and wouldn't come out until my dad got there. Haha.

I've never liked clowns, but my family and friends think it's a really odd fear. But honestly, there are so many people that are scared of them. I'm not even sure what it is that freaks me out about them if I'm honest...it's kinda just everything mixed together! But the clown face paint definitely scares me. I remember having to be picked up from a school party as a kid because they had hired a clown (and not even a decent one :P ) to make balloon shapes and I cried and locked myself in the school toilets and wouldn't come out until my dad got there. Haha.

That sounds familiar. My phobia started when we had clowns come to my school. They wanted kids to come up on stage with them to help with the act, and I think that I was just so panicked at the possibility of being pulled out in front of the school that it just kickstarted my fear.

• 3 months later...

i think my little group are either doing fairy princesses cause we want an excuse to buy wings and facepaints or because we are having to miss the sunday night maybe combining the two themes and doing something like undead princesses

i saw at another event someone was dressed like zombified disney characters and feel in love with the idea but i think it depends on what we end up doing in time.

we're a mixed up age group from one late teens 2 mid 20s and one who is 40s so hard to suit us all haha. i'm thinking wings and facepaint are fab none the less!

i think my little group are either doing fairy princesses cause we want an excuse to buy wings and facepaints or because we are having to miss the sunday night maybe combining the two themes and doing something like undead princesses

That sounds awesome!

I've pretty much given up for this party, and concentrating my efforts on the other two. I think I'm just going to go in casual jeans, AC/DC T-shirt and converse :smile:

Same here. Jeans, plaid shirt and Kiss or Zeppelin T-shirt.