Saturday Night - Ben's Birthday Bash

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have no idea what to wear for this one, like just normal clothes - as you say in order to enjoy the ball pit and bouncey castle or a bit more rocker-chick party type stuff, big boots, tutu-type skirt/uber baggy jeans and KISS t shirt? Ok granted the KISS t shirt will prob happen no matter what cuz it's my fave top but still im all ^_^

^_^

It's not fair, I want New Rocks!! Sorry I've just come to the end of an epic search for new rocks, turns out they dont make them to fit my 'Jack Bauer' calves :( Oh well!!

I GOT KISS TICKETS TOOOOO :thumbup::D:D:D Yeah just a smidge excited about that seeing as I had a concern my life was going to become Detroit Rock City when they sold out hehe......

sorry off topic.....

so yeah skirts prob not good without some proper thick tights/leggings. Prob be jeans for me but possible some like huge '15-year-old-mosha' type ones that are tight on the ass but huuuuuuge on the leg hehe

and well KISS/band t shirt FTW!! :D

:thumbup:

im going dressed as a 7 year old ....( waits for someone to make a hight joke) ..

thats actually a great idea haha! everyone should dress like they did when they were 7/8 how awesome would that be?! :-)

Probably not that awesome, when I was that age I went to a school disco wearing a powder blue puff skirt, a flowery top that tied at the front with HUGE shoulder pads (it was the 80's) and my hair in a side ponytail backcombed til you could see if from space. Not a good look, would be very funny repeating it though lol.

Probably not that awesome, when I was that age I went to a school disco wearing a powder blue puff skirt, a flowery top that tied at the front with HUGE shoulder pads (it was the 80's) and my hair in a side ponytail backcombed til you could see if from space. Not a good look, would be very funny repeating it though lol.

Yeah same here, flowery skirts and t shirts. My fave outfit was a pair of jeans that were ripped on both knees (from wear and tear not fashion!) and a Land Rover t shirt (my dad had one and was insistant I join him in his hobby) So yeah not really do-able seeing as I doubt I could get a Land Rover t shirt now lol! I do remember crimping my hair a lot - being the 80s - and having it in a really really high pony tail - not a good look!

I do like the idea of face painting - hello KISS faces xD

:blink:

I hope they actually have someone there doing face paint!

I'm hoping the same too, currently I suck at anything as intricate as actual face painting so someone with a skillful hand would be good.

Think I'm just after an excuse to go in KISS make up because I missed out when they played Download Fest hehe

Any yeah a squirrel because my name is Su and I used to get Su the squirrel...... very original I know lol

:blush:

I hope they actually have someone there doing face paint!

Think I'm just after an excuse to go in KISS make up because I missed out when they played Download Fest hehe

you're gonna love what me and my friend are doing for one of the parties at Bitten! I wanna say but we decided to keep it a secret till the night!