Theme Parties

Vicki_UK

I was bought my ticket for Christmas so my saving for ET3 has been very last minute :D

What with the hotel room to pay for and additional bits and bobs over the weekend, I don't think I'll be able to save for dress up clothing too! :P

I was wondering if I would be the only one not dressed up in the theme party dresswear??

Anyone else not dressing up too??

Vicki :D xox

Hi,

I have done in the past but not this year. Not even wearing a Ball gown this time around not that I ever did. You tend to find a majority do dress up but there are some that dont and I will be one of them this time. TBH its a budget issue for me too now. I wanna spend any money I got on Photos etc. Not on a outfit I wear once lol. So it is a personal choice.

Hope this helps :)

I'll be dressing up - but only because I like it, and I feel left out when everyone else is and I'm not (once I went to see the Rocky Horror Show. All my friends had said they weren't dressing up, but changed their minds last minute but forgot to tell me. I was gutted!)

I've shopped for all my costume bits on ebay, so I haven't had to spend much.

I WANT to dress up but am skint. I think me and Mel are doing our old thing and making t-shirts for most night as am skint. Luckily I did a show last June and my costume was quite civil war-y so i could jsut wear that and find a lamp and be a nurse lol....or cover it in blood (food dye and conflour lol) and be a truma victim.

I wont be either, i found a little hair band/hat thing for the civil war theme, and a graduation cap that was £3, but thats as far as my dressing up goes. Jeans and tops for me lol Im in new york the same week, and tbh wud rather have the money to spend there then paying out for outfits never to be worn again lol.

Thanks for all the replies guys, you've definitely helped!

I would love to dress up, but budget wise, I don't think I can...

I'll be wearing a dress on the Saturday of course! But only as I have one already lol

Thanks once again! See you all there!!

Vicki xox