Any other "Twi-Moms/Parents" going with their mini beasts?

SacredSilence

Hola :)

I know our lovely Rhi will be coming with her lovely boys, But I just wondered if there were any others going with their children?

I am going to be coming with my daughter Harley who is 15 but as she has already met Hattie & Fanpy (Twin of an angel on here?) and won`t particularly want to be hanging with her mom :WINCE: I guess I will be ditched pretty quickly :D

Just wondered if I`m gonna be the only Billy no mates there once I have been abandoned? lol

LiSe Xx

No you wont Lise, you will be boogying with us :(

Haha, You`ll def all bail on me when you see my version of dancing :D x

Noone is ever on their own :D NEVER!!!

<3 :) x

I am coming with my 10 year old daughter for the thrid time.. she never leaves my side.. lol even though she knows I am the twi adict

Awww bless her! My 4 yr old would prob love it too, But she is too young for now ;)

Maybe we should set up a Twi-mom corner lol

Xx

I'm coming with daughter Jess (~Forbidden~Fruit~) who will be 16 on Friday -we've both been to Proms and ET2 - and unless hubby can get time off work my youngest son 8 year old Jacob :P He's quite keen on coming and will be wearing his Team Jacob top :D

Lol at Jacob Juliette! :D

Well seeing as Mum's not online I'll say it TwilightMum49 (AKA Debs AKA My Bank lol) will be coming with me and my delightful friends ;)

We've been to all the Twi cons so far and love it!

I think Mum likes beign with me and my mate Mel, though she does end up picking up our sayings, after ET1 she kept saying 'Good Times' and 'Lol' for aobut a month. It was amusing! :D

I'm bringing along my 13 year old Issie. She made friends with a couple of girls her age at ET2 so she will be off with them no doubt! Luckily I have other friends I have made at the previous two cons to hang around with whilst going through my abandonment! We are quite a mixed group so if you want to chat before the event, feel free to contact me on FB if you are on it....

Me on Facebook!!!

My hubby and 2 kids will be coming to Birmingham with me, but i'm going to ET3 on my own.

Although I'm sure my daughter - who will be for on the 22nd feb! - would be loving it, especially if she got to dress up and have her picture taken! lol

Quite a few of us then either going with children or alone :D

It would be great to catch up with you all, Hope I manage to find some of you lol

Facebook is a great idea, Mine is here -

Me on Facebook

If anyone wants to add me, You`ll get to see my scary pics so you can pick me out at ET3 :P (or avoid me lol)

I also have MSN is anyone wants to add me so we can make arrangements - addy is in my bla down belown VV

Woooop@ Party Vicki :( I`ll bring my Mojito :(:(

LiSe Xxx

Edited by SacredSilence

Quite a few of us then either going with children or alone :blink:

It would be great to catch up with you all, Hope I manage to find some of you lol

Facebook is a great idea, Mine is here -

Me on Facebook

If anyone wants to add me, You`ll get to see my scary pics so you can pick me out at ET3 :lol: (or avoid me lol)

I also have MSN is anyone wants to add me so we can make arrangements - addy is in my bla down belown VV

Woooop@ Party Vicki :lol: I`ll bring my Mojito :lol::rolleyes:

LiSe Xxx

Just added ya!!

me on face book

Edited by Ballet

As Sam (*Midnight*Sun*) said I'm going with her and her friends but as I'm paying (Bank of Mum) it should be the other way round they are coming with me lol

Lise as we have always said on here you will not be on your own we are one big Twi family and we look out for each other.

Come and say hello you can't miss me as I'm usually with the girls and wearing one of Sam's Twilight T-shirts that she makes for each Con :D not sure If I'll be at the bar but if I am I'll have my own bottle with me (crazy prices Hilton) hidden in my bag!!!!!!