where does everyone buy thier red contacts from?

Flick

decided to go with crazy contacts website in the end they were a little more expensive but they lasy a yr so get more use out of them thanks for all the advise heres hoping i can wear them will try to post a piccie

:)

Ok a stupid qestion.

How do you get them out? i gota fear of putting my finger in my eye but im gonna do it lol, just wondered how you get them out again???

Use your thumb and index finger and just gently pinch it out. After the first time you should be fine :) It helps if you use your left hand at your eye brow and your other fingers on your right hand on your cheek to pull your eye open further. It's kind of hard to describe, probably doesn't make much sense. Try to take it calmly and it will be fine. I hope that helps :)

I had one of mine in today - very red, but couldn't get the other in. Now my eye is all itchy - maybe I didn't rinse the solution off properly.

Not a good start

Are you sposed to rinse them first? I just took mine out of the bottle they came in and stuck them in :D lol

I have them in the containter in solution and just presumed I would just put them in again (but obviously change the solution before putting them back in the container).

My lenses said to soak them in a multi purpose solution for at least two hours before trying them.

Yeah but I thought we just put them in after? Are we sposed to rinse them first? :D

Maybe I got different ones than you? Mine are called Funky Eyes.

This is what my intructions said...always soak your eye accessories for at least two hours before first use in a suitable multipurpose soft contact lens solution.

Mine came in just a saline sollution to keep them sterile, maybe they need the multi purpose solution to clean off the saline? Im not really sure, its the first time ive actually tried contacts myself :wub:

My lenses said to soak them in a multi purpose solution for at least two hours before trying them.

Yeah but I thought we just put them in after? Are we sposed to rinse them first? :chair:

Maybe I got different ones than you? Mine are called Funky Eyes.

This is what my intructions said...always soak your eye accessories for at least two hours before first use in a suitable multipurpose soft contact lens solution.

Mine came in just a saline sollution to keep them sterile, maybe they need the multi purpose solution to clean off the saline? Im not really sure, its the first time ive actually tried contacts myself :(

Yes I have to soak mine too which I have in the container. I thought you just left them in the solution until you need to use them? (making sure it`s the minimum amount of time stated). Then I thought you just pop them in?

I`ve never used contacts before :/

Morning!

Right, I went on Youtube to see what I was doing wrong and yes, you do need a solution to rinse them with after you take them out of the "other" solution.

Will buy some on my way home tonight and try again, my eye (only tried one lens) is still sore so may wait a few days, or juts use the other eye.