General Chat

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back to the talks of booze city!

everytime I go to a con in northampton I say lets go to Nandos for lunch one day but it never happens I think we should make it happen this time!

I have no idea where the Nando's is in Northampton, i know where the mcDonalds is - spend quite abit of time in there :D

Nandos is about 3 mins away from there! its in the little square bit me and Lea were gonna go there at ET1 on the sunday night but they said that there was an hour wait so we went to weatherspoons instead!

There is a place called 'Edwards Bar' though right?

if I stay at the ibis than mcdonalds breakfast is a must!

yeah we could have a nandos trip one day and a Edwards bar another day and a weatherspoons another day theres so much choice.

at ET2 we went to the massive iceland across the road and brought loads of snacks for our room too which saved loads of money and on the friday night got a dominos pizza and took it back to the room!

yeah we could have a nandos trip one day and a Edwards bar another day and a weatherspoons another day theres so much choice.

at ET2 we went to the massive iceland across the road and brought loads of snacks for our room too which saved loads of money and on the friday night got a dominos pizza and took it back to the room!

Yeah i remember walking into your room, you'd only been in it like 3 hours and it was littered with all sorts of yummies . . . those shots included :D

Yeah i remember walking into your room, you'd only been in it like 3 hours and it was littered with all sorts of yummies . . . those shots included :D

those shots were the best thing about our trip to iceland! 10 for a fiver I think!

There's an amazing american burger place in Northampton. I'll have to try remember what it's called!

oh that sounds cool I know there's one called Buddies next to the travelodge is that the one you mean?

I have a serious sore throat problem :firedevil:

aww no that sucks I've been feeling really ill today and need an early night.......after my fix of Glee and Nurse Jackie though of course!

Early night for me too probably . . . im in an Underworld mood though for some unknown reason :dance: