Concerns

jjthedq

Speaking of repeat guests, Charlie's a repeat guest. I'm certainly not complaining about that as I love him. He's fab! Kellan would also have been a repeat guest had he not had to cancel although I'd looove to meet him as I didn't go to ET1. I'd love it if Kellan did ET3!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kellan would also have been a repeat guest had he not had to cancel although I'd looove to meet him as I didn't go to ET1. I'd love it if Kellan did ET3!!

No ET1 for us either Dayna so Kellan would be FAB FAB FAB ooooh and I think I may have mentioned this before a couple of times :D but Billy Burke :(:D

• Moderators

Yes but it's not fair for people who can't go to Et1 and Et2 ^^

I saw charlie 3 times and I do not complain :D

But if you want new guest bring Alex and Bronson ;)

ps : i'm sorry for my english :o

Don't be sorry :(

Yes, some people are happy to see some guests many times, but others just want new ones. We are all different :D

Speaking of repeat guests, Charlie's a repeat guest. I'm certainly not complaining about that as I love him. He's fab! Kellan would also have been a repeat guest had he not had to cancel although I'd looove to meet him as I didn't go to ET1. I'd love it if Kellan did ET3!!

Yeah, but he was at Proms rather than an ET event so it's not a direct 'repeat' as such - same as if he went and did a signing event. They try to spread appearances out to different types of events to reach as many different attendees as possible.

I was real disappointed that we didn't get to meet Billy too. Was really looking forward to it!

Ohhh Sam you so have to do that if Kellan gets announced in the future!

Yes but it's not fair for people who can't go to Et1 and Et2 ^^

I saw charlie 3 times and I do not complain :D

But if you want new guest bring Alex and Bronson ;)

ps : i'm sorry for my english :o

Don't be sorry :(

Yes, some people are happy to see some guests many times, but others just want new ones. We are all different :D

Yeah, but he was at Proms rather than an ET event so it's not a direct 'repeat' as such - same as if he went and did a signing event. They try to spread appearances out to different types of events to reach as many different attendees as possible.

Ahhh fair dos. I just tend to class proms and ET as the same (even though the proms was a shorter event) what with them both being a Twilight event.

I'd also quite like kellan to come back - for anyone that has not experienced a kellan hug, its one of lifes great pleasures LOL!!!

also he has cool mates that came along last time - tanner and ryan - so you get 3 fitties for the price of one!!!

oh also, cough billy burke cough!!!!

Yeehaaa, it has all been a bit quiet on the Western front, but have total faith in SM, especially after ET2 - Rachelle Lefevre was a total work of genius, she had not done any Twilight related conventions before had she?

I guess we are just all impatient, me included as love finding New Guest threads.

For me personally, I would prefer not to have repeat guests and get new one's, although Alex Meraz would be cool.

So back to sitting tight with baited breath...

xx

Edited by SugarSpunSister

Thanks so much for the replies guys - I'm totally at ease now.

You all work so hard and it's true we don't see the hours you put in to get guests and to get guests that don't work out. But we all really value all that you do - so thank you!!! :P

This is my first ever twilight convention, so I have no idea what to expect but am really looking forward to it. Getting guest to travel here to the UK, despite the fact that the led R.Pat is British!! must be hard to arrange. So I appreciate what you do and I have not even been yet :YAHOO:

Just to say, I have every confidence that ET3 will be as amazing as the last 2 ET cons! I go now as much to meet up with friends I have made, the guests are just a great bonus!

Keep up the good work Mark, Jason and everyone else involved in pulling this together and see you in a few weeks!

Edited by JaneDoe

Just to say, I have every confidence that ET3 will be as amazing as the last 2 ET cons! I go now as much to meet up with friends I have made, the guests are just a great bonus!

Keep up the good work Mark, Jason and everyone else involved in pulling this together and see you in a few weeks!

Hear Hear, E.. totally agree with you, i have enjoyed the last two, and yes the great thing now is meeting up with friends. everything else is a huge bonus. lol x

Showmasters gang, Mark, Jason etc have always pulled off a fanstatic weekend, and really looking forward to it again... see everyone in a few weeks :blink::o

THANK YOU Mark and Jason for the replies, that really helped to put my mind at ease and convince me of how amazing ET3 will be :blink:

Repeats guests would be AWESOME!

Chaske! He will be in the UK around that time hopefully (for some other arrangement).

Please, Chaske coming to ET3 would MAKE MY LIFE.

Him and Kiowa would be awesome together!

:o

Repeat guests can be tricky...

I for one are all for them, Ive had some of the best time seeing the same guests more than once and actually forming a relationship with them.

However I know allot of people who would rather meet new guests. I think the fair compromise is to say no more than one (maybe two) repeat guests.

Thanks Mark and Jason for putting everyone's mind at rest. I know in the past you have always done your best and we have always had a fantastic weekend so ET3 will be just as good. But I have to say I was begining to wonder when we were going hear about the next guests, so we'll all be waiting now lol.

or cancellations *cough Billy Burke cough *

Rhi I quite agree BILLY BURKE please (another Blue Peter badge for Jason if he gets him to come) ^_^

Yes Dayna Charlie was lovely at the Prom I don't mind meeting him again and having a hug :D

I would love to meet Kellan just so I can take Paul up to him dressed as Emmett as Kellan said in an interview he'd love to meet someone dressed as him. Think Paul might feel tiny and inadequate though as Kellan has like 6inches height on him and about 3 stone of muscle!!!

Lol Sam that would be great for Paul........ please can we have Kellan again as he gives the best hugs......like "I can't breathe Kellan"^_^ that man is too good looking and sooooo tall:lol:

I don't know what Kellan's were like :D buuuut I looooved Chaske's hugs! They were awesome!! Loved his voice too and ha ha ha his laugh was the best!

Chaske's hug were amazing! He kissed me on the cheek :*) His laugh was so wonderful! He made me laugh so much, I really hope he comes back to ET3. *Crosses EVERYTHING*