ET4 wanted themes?

lamb43

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok my vote is for the asylum theme but if kellan comes its a lumberjack theme and kellan needs to come dressed for the occassion!

If I had to vote I would go for the Volturi ball and the Coven theme and an ''era'' night(example: Renaisssance)

I wouldn't really fancy having another Volturi ball as it has already been done so I think it would be more fun to have a new theme

I wasn't aware that they had already had one. ET 4 will be my first conventon. I am also sure there are a lot of other first timers that would love to attend a Volturi Ball. The topics will run out eventually. We'll see. That's why I started this thread. To get our brains working.

I also thought of another idea. Bella is always saying that Edward is like a fairytale. Why not a fairytale theme? Not on the top of my list but an idea all the same.

:D

I should be doing my work but this thread is actually cracking me up XD Lumberjack theme :angry: I was thinking of the fairy tale theme, it would be cute XD A theme for all the vampires for different covens would be cool, if I could I would go as one of the Egyptian members. Benjamin and Tia are probably some of my fave characters :blink: And then people can still dress up as Volturi if they want too :)

DOu you think someone really reads this thread and takes our suggestions into consideration? I hope so because I think some of the ideas presented on here would be great! Let's keep our fingers crossed. :D

Edited by vlfowler

Oh yeah they do read the threads. So fingers crossed!

They're crossed alright! I think having 2 themes totally different from each other(a ''dark'' theme(Volturi or COven ) and a lighter theme(Renaissance,fairytale,wedding etc.) would be good and the third one a funny or lighter theme. I think everyone likes to dress up and play someone else for a night. I know I would love to be a vampire one night and a princess the next! LOL

I love dressing up for the themes and being someone else. It's great! It's also the only time I seem to wear a dress lol!

I really do like the fairytale theme. Would love to dress up as a princess (nearly wrote fairy then ha ha ha. Actually, I wouldn't mind that either)!

I love dressing up for the themes and being someone else. It's great! It's also the only time I seem to wear a dress lol!

I really do like the fairytale theme. Would love to dress up as a princess (nearly wrote fairy then ha ha ha. Actually, I wouldn't mind that either)!

Me too! Dressing up is a girlie thing that I think we never grow out of! Pretending to be someone else is an adventure that sometimes helps you leave the daily routinue behind and have some fun! I am soooooo looking forward to my first Convention in October. See you there! :(

a fairy could easily turn into a pixie and thus turn into the annoying little pixie we all love lol

actually people often dress as faries at renaisance fairs. The idea of a dark party one night and a light party the next night is getting me even more excited about et4!!!

I think there has to be a wedding reception, so much scope for that with costumes, human and vampire, pretty dresses, crazy 'drunken uncle' style dancing! :-)

Loving the Volturi/Covens idea, I really want a big black cloak and pretend I am scary "Rarrrrrrr"... Am I scary yet? lol