ET4 wanted themes?

lamb43

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we could all go as mental patient for Alice's theme imagine how call that could be everyone could come as a different type of patient or doctor/nurse!

:smile::D :D I would fit right in!LOL

:D I think it would be amazing and they could decorate the hall like an assylum!

Think of all the possibilities with makeup!! Given that there are only 3 parties on any one convention weekend I am interested to see what they do at ET4! Just in this small thread there have been a lot of good ideas. Keep em coming. :smile:

Ooh yes with padded walls ha ha ha! Ok they probably wouldn't be able to do that but I think they should lol! 1 of the songs that they would HAVE to play is Basket Case (or Loony Bin as I call it ha ha) by Green Day!

:smile: I think it would be amazing and they could decorate the hall like an assylum!

i was gonna suggest just that!! lol

i would love an Edwardian/Rennaisance them party, Bella likes Jane Austens works, and theres her image of her and Edward back then etc

Edited by evenstar_r

for some reason when I think of when Emmett was changed I think of him looking like a lumberjack and living in a cabin in the woods haha!

lol can you imagine kellan dressed as a lumberjack!

I can imagine that! Anyway, Hard one to figure. I am sure they'll stick with the obvious themes(eras,vampires etc.) Still curious though. :D

ok my vote is for the asylum theme but if kellan comes its a lumberjack theme and kellan needs to come dressed for the occassion!

If I had to vote I would go for the Volturi ball and the Coven theme and an ''era'' night(example: Renaisssance)

ok my vote is for the asylum theme but if kellan comes its a lumberjack theme and kellan needs to come dressed for the occassion!

with that im going to bed!!!

i still didnt get St Micheals day (is that the right name for it?) parade party. All i wanted to do was wear a red cloak :(

If I had to vote I would go for the Volturi ball and the Coven theme and an ''era'' night(example: Renaisssance)

I wouldn't really fancy having another Volturi ball as it has already been done so I think it would be more fun to have a new theme