ET4 wanted themes?

lamb43

I was just thinking of what would be some good themes for the ET4 parties. I thought maybe something to do with the wedding or a ball of some sort from Rosalie's time or something involving the Volturi. What do you think?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking a wedding theme too and also an Edwardian theme. Oh and a rennaisance theme or something like that from when Carlisle was turned or when he went to spend time with the Volturi. They could do a theme based around all the different cultures of vampires who arrived to vouch for Rensemee.

I was thinking a wedding theme too and also an Edwardian theme. Oh and a rennaisance theme or something like that from when Carlisle was turned or when he went to spend time with the Volturi. They could do a theme based around all the different cultures of vampires who arrived to vouch for Rensemee.

I was also thinking of a varied COVEN party theme. There are a lot of interesting characters with so many different cultures and timelines. I just forgot to write that in my post. It's true that great minds think alike. Right? LOL :(

"varied coven" that's the phrase I was looking for!

Ha ha yes great minds DO think alike!

Ahhh can't wait for ET4 but I want more guests for ET3 to be announced first before they announce guests for ET4 when tickets go on sale (pretty sure atleast 1 guest will be announced then).

Baby shower!

Good one!

"varied coven" that's the phrase I was looking for!

Ha ha yes great minds DO think alike!

Ahhh can't wait for ET4 but I want more guests for ET3 to be announced first before they announce guests for ET4 when tickets go on sale (pretty sure atleast 1 guest will be announced then).

ET4 will be my first convention. I live in Austria and it's no that easy to find the time to travel when the date is so far away. Am looking forward to October!! Hope to see you there!

End of war celebration :( well a kind of ish war anyways

Oooh that's a good idea! Ha ha ha yeah "ish" war is about right lol!

ET4 will be my first convention. I live in Austria and it's no that easy to find the time to travel when the date is so far away. Am looking forward to October!! Hope to see you there!

Austria, wow! I can understand it being difficult trying find the time to travel. I'm glad you're able to go! Yeah hopefully will see you there!

Baby shower!

Ha ha like it!

I was just thinking of what would be some good themes for the ET4 parties. I thought maybe something to do with the wedding or a ball of some sort from Rosalie's time or something involving the Volturi. What do you think?

I just thought of another one......the Volturi are the royalty of the vampire world. Why not have a Volturi ball........there reign spans thousands of years so every vampire could dress up in his or her own time period and also pick what country or culture they choose. That way everyone can be a vampire and can pick whatever time they prefer. :(

End of war celebration :( well a kind of ish war anyways

Oooh that's a good idea! Ha ha ha yeah "ish" war is about right lol!

Austria, wow! I can understand it being difficult trying find the time to travel. I'm glad you're able to go! Yeah hopefully will see you there!

Looking forward to it! :o

Baby shower!

Ha ha like it!

I think its abit earlt to be thinking about ET4,

although i do like the Varied Covens Theme

Yeah, it's early but with themes it's not always that easy to get costumes so fast. As for me, I would have to find something in the US and the shipping alone would kill you or I have to go with something from the UK and that too takes time and money. Knowing a theme a few months in advance would be great. ANyway, this is just a brainstorming/dream session. WHo knows if the powers that be read this and maybe take one of our ideas and put it into motion. :D

Vampires vs Werewolves.. then we could have a dance off!

Also not a bad idea!

I think its abit earlt to be thinking about ET4,

although i do like the Varied Covens Theme

its never to early to start getting ideas together! I wish we had known the themes for ET3 earlier then I could have got my outfits together sooner and been able to afford better things!

I like the themed era parties we have had at the last few ET's, oh a rennaisance theme good be great!

The honeymoon....now try to work with that one!! LOL :D

Heh heh heh I'd thought about that too....we'd need lots of Edwards!!

Heh heh heh I'd thought about that too....we'd need lots of Edwards!!

Don't you know it!! LOL Private island theme and anything can happen!! hey could decorate the place like a beach and have different parts of the room full of feathers!! LOL

we could have an isle esme theme, where everyone dresses in flip flops and hula skirts?

That's what I meant but I am sure there would be a few ''crazy'' fans that would take this theme to the max! Hell, if I were in the mood I'd wear some of the ''lingerie'' that Alice supposedly packed or just wrap myself up in a white towel! Wouldn't cost much for that costume!

LOL :D

we could have an isle esme theme, where everyone dresses in flip flops and hula skirts?

That's what I meant but I am sure there would be a few ''crazy'' fans that would take this theme to the max! Hell, if I were in the mood I'd wear some of the ''lingerie'' that Alice supposedly packed or just wrap myself up in a white towel! Wouldn't cost much for that costume!

lol yeah, it could be a little scary.... it'd be good to have a party themed on something to do with alice, because we have done one based on Jasper, Rosalie and Edward.

lol yeah, it could be a little scary.... it'd be good to have a party themed on something to do with alice, because we have done one based on Jasper, Rosalie and Edward.

Hard to do about Alice as we don't really know her background. But I am sure we can think of something that fits!

Ha ha yeah gotta admit I'd be tempted to dress up in a nice satin chemise/slip if we were to have an isle esme theme!

I'd love a theme based around Alice too! She's such an awesome character!

totally..... i can't think of one apart from a pajama party from when she kidnapped bella in eclipse with everyone in dressing gowns and pjs

Ha ha yeah gotta admit I'd be tempted to dress up in a nice satin chemise/slip if we were to have an isle esme theme!

I'd love a theme based around Alice too! She's such an awesome character!

totally..... i can't think of one apart from a pajama party from when she kidnapped bella in eclipse with everyone in dressing gowns and pjs

I also forgot that ALice loved parties so what about the graduation party at the Cullens or Bella's birthday party( with all of the action of course!) In this case, the wedding could be a tribute to her and her party tick!

LOL