ET4 wanted themes?

lamb43

If it was Alice themed we could have a ''Nun'' style party and dress up as Nuns seeing as she was in a covent/asylem....tohugh I'd be so tempted to go as a vampire nun lamo.

I like the whole Fairy tale theme, I'd love to dress up as a princess or a fairy.

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they should do a fairytale theme for us lots of people keep asking for it at each ET event there's so much choice as what to go as too!

I think when we have enough idea's someone should set up a poll (maybe on the ET4 forum though) so people can vote for what they like best that way Showmasters can see what people are into and others can vote without commenting as I know alot of people prefer doing that!

I just had an idea how it could work.....maybe haha!

have 3 sections friday, saturday and sunday list all ideas under each day then people can then not only pick what theme they like best but what day they think it should be on aswell two birds with one stone!

Edited by Miss Ragamuffin

I think we need a few more ideas first before we make the poll

I'm curious to see the results and if it'll help SM make up their minds! :-)

DOn't we have enough good ideas yet? I have wracked my brain trying to think of other themes and I am all out!

Willing to wait......I guess patience just isn't my best virtue!! LOL :dance:

:headscratch::D Still no new suggestions? We need more input so we can make that poll! I know it's months away but I am really getting excited about this whole thing! Let's scratch our heads and think of something......... Edited by vlfowler

I just thought of another one......the Volturi are the royalty of the vampire world. Why not have a Volturi ball........there reign spans thousands of years so every vampire could dress up in his or her own time period and also pick what country or culture they choose. That way everyone can be a vampire and can pick whatever time they prefer. :D

I think thats the best idea I've heard. I'm not really into big frilly stuff, so this idea would be perfect.

I just thought of another one......the Volturi are the royalty of the vampire world. Why not have a Volturi ball........there reign spans thousands of years so every vampire could dress up in his or her own time period and also pick what country or culture they choose. That way everyone can be a vampire and can pick whatever time they prefer. :thumbup:

I think thats the best idea I've heard. I'm not really into big frilly stuff, so this idea would be perfect.

Thanks for your support. That was my idea. I think that would be great because you couldn't go wrong. If you say like the Renaissance you could dress in the clothes of the time and just be a vampire(makeup) If you prefer the 1950's dress up in your prettiest poodle skirt and dazzle em' with your best sockhop! LOL

I think that covers almost all themes. Let's see what happens. :thumbup:

I guess it depends if they are just gonna try to keep the parties in theme with Breaking Dawn or Twilight in general

More variety with the whole TWILIGHT Saga theme but you never know what will happen.Hopefully we won't have long to wait!

Wanted to see if any new ideas have been brought up yet........has the well run dry? Anyone out there with a few fresh ideas to share? Would love to hear em'. I think I have all but run out of new ideas. :D

Wanted to see if any new ideas have been brought up yet........has the well run dry? Anyone out there with a few fresh ideas to share? Would love to hear em'. I think I have all but run out of new ideas. :chair:

Was just reading some old posts about ideas for ET3 party themes and it seems that most of the ideas are being represented at the convention. SO that means that we may have a chance that at least 3 of our ideas that we've presented here may be our themes at ET4. I am so looking forward to it. I booked my room today and will get tix on Tuesday. Keep ideas and thoughts coming. Someone should make a poll soon!! (hint,hint!!)

Edited by vlfowler

little disappointing that most of the good ideas from this thread weren't on the poll I thought we had come up with some good new ideas.

I'd really like to have some new themes I know alot of you have said that ET4 will be your first con but so many of us have already done all the events so think its abit to soon to re-do them just yet