A NIGHT AT FANGTASIA

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill see if i can sneak it past the boyfriend - when i mentioned it before we had the 'Well i never see you in it and now you want to wear it in public when im not with you :drunk: ' convo :drunk:

HaHa!

I had that convo a few times lol

I have my outfit sorted fiinally.

Tried corset with my 'goth' short skirt on inc shoes and tights and went well woo!

Had to get friend to tie corset, love the fact my tummy disappears, altho cleavage is huge and i didnt need help from corset lol.

Had to make sure my H2B wasnt it tho, otherwise it would been the above convo lol.

sounds great! thats what i love about my corset i wear it all the time!

just tell him its just gonna be around a bunch of ladies pretty much anyway! if he is that bothered he shold come haha

Got it! Its in my ready to pack pile (yes im sad enough to have one of those already) lol

thats not sad just being ready!

Can't decide whether or not to buy some fangs. Lol.

Tempting!

It does make you feel like getting into character, I must say.

I've been strutting in front of the mirror baring my teeth and doing the vampire equivalent of "You lookin' at me?" (OK, "Ah am vampire!")

Very sad but VERY enjoyable. :D

just tell him its just gonna be around a bunch of ladies pretty much anyway! if he is that bothered he shold come haha

Got it! Its in my ready to pack pile (yes im sad enough to have one of those already) lol

So do I! :)

Can't decide whether or not to buy some fangs. Lol.

Tempting!

It does make you feel like getting into character, I must say.

I've been strutting in front of the mirror baring my teeth and doing the vampire equivalent of "You lookin' at me?" (OK, "Ah am vampire!")

Very sad but VERY enjoyable. ;)

LOL excellent, I know just what you mean although my expensive fangs snapped so I ordered cheapo ones!

All im waiting for is for someone to go into the loft for me to fetch my case :headscratch: So that'll probs be next weekend lol

All im waiting for is for someone to go into the loft for me to fetch my case :headscratch: So that'll probs be next weekend lol

LOL! yeah that's my brother's job in this house. I'll ask him to do the same for me next weekend. Will gradually gather all my stuff this week and then cross them off the list as they get added to the case.

Wonder if I'll need case AND holdall this time like at ET3?

Ill see if i can sneak it past the boyfriend - when i mentioned it before we had the 'Well i never see you in it and now you want to wear it in public when im not with you :D ' convo :D

HaHa!

Tried corset with my 'goth' short skirt on inc shoes and tights and went well woo!

Had to get friend to tie corset, love the fact my tummy disappears, altho cleavage is huge and i didnt need help from corset lol.

Had to make sure my H2B wasnt it tho, otherwise it would been the above convo lol.

Haha!

I think my cleavage need absolutly no help from my corset and not used to doing cleavage as i norm show legs off, this time it kinda both, the broken rule of either legs or cleavage never both lol

Ill see if i can sneak it past the boyfriend - when i mentioned it before we had the 'Well i never see you in it and now you want to wear it in public when im not with you :o ' convo :(

HaHa!

Haha!

I think my cleavage need absolutly no help from my corset and not used to doing cleavage as i norm show legs off, this time it kinda both, the broken rule of either legs or cleavage never both lol

I miss my cleavage!! :(

That's what losing 7 stone does to you!

Ill see if i can sneak it past the boyfriend - when i mentioned it before we had the 'Well i never see you in it and now you want to wear it in public when im not with you :o ' convo :(

HaHa!

Haha!

I miss my cleavage!! :(

That's what losing 7 stone does to you!

WOW well done angie.

Mr Smith took me clothes shopping for this on Sunday. It's probably more gothic-vamp than Fangtasia-vamp; but it's very nice. Ta luv x

I'm sure it'll be just fine. :P I'm not exactly going for replica Fangtasia outfits myself (especially not the ones involving strategically-placed tape and whatnot!).

Mr Smith took me clothes shopping for this on Sunday. It's probably more gothic-vamp than Fangtasia-vamp; but it's very nice. Ta luv x

Can we see it ? :)

Would love to but it has a waist cincher that I can't put on by myself - doh! :D:D

Edited by KatieBoo

Im all sorted for sat night i cant decide whether its more vamp or fangbanger so u can decide!

Im wearing black jeans and boots with a rock style t-shirt that shows off my tattoos as they fit in with sat night perfectly.

Plus im doing my nails painted black with the guyliner and some dark eyeliner borrowed from lady wolfs head and an awesome gothic bracelet.

Fri nght is my fave outfit tho very light stone wash jeans, coeboy boots and country shirt rolled up im gonna be a hot hill billy lol!