A NIGHT AT FANGTASIA

Miss Ragamuffin

Im all sorted for sat night i cant decide whether its more vamp or fangbanger so u can decide!

Im wearing black jeans and boots with a rock style t-shirt that shows off my tattoos as they fit in with sat night perfectly.

Plus im doing my nails painted black with the guyliner and some dark eyeliner borrowed from lady wolfs head and an awesome gothic bracelet.

Fri nght is my fave outfit tho very light stone wash jeans, coeboy boots and country shirt rolled up im gonna be a hot hill billy lol!

Wow Lelloman - Saturday night sounds wonderful!!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My shoes STILL haven't come. The seller offered to send out another pair... I asked if they'd come in time and they replied saying they've given me a refund!?!!? O_O

So don't know if any will arrive in the post now.... been ringing round all the local Peacocks today to see if they had a similar pair in stock in my size. Found some, so mum went to buy them for me today. They may not be brand acurate, but at least they'll give the same look.

WHO'D have thought that party outfits would become so stressful??

Had to do a complete last minute change of outfit for this night! Tried corset on while packing yesterday and turns out its now a little . . . small :D

Oh tell me about it. I tried mine on again and it squashes the hell out of my boobs and if I let it out a bit it wont look right GAH !

My shoes STILL haven't come. The seller offered to send out another pair... I asked if they'd come in time and they replied saying they've given me a refund!?!!? O_O

So don't know if any will arrive in the post now.... been ringing round all the local Peacocks today to see if they had a similar pair in stock in my size. Found some, so mum went to buy them for me today. They may not be brand acurate, but at least they'll give the same look.

WHO'D have thought that party outfits would become so stressful??

My party outfit for Sunday night was the worst, its caused me the most hassle and stress which is crazy really. I just hope it goes well for us all and we look wicked :YAHOO:

What do people think of this idea for Fang Banger??

My other option is a long black goth skirt, corset and cobweb top, but I wanted a general opinion on this.

Bearing in mind, I'm about a size or two bigger than the model, and my hair is shorter and dark.

http://ladylucretia.com/ZenNew/index.php?m...products_id=115

Edited by Purple_Vamp

My other option is a long black goth skirt, corset and cobweb top, but I wanted a general opinion on this.

Bearing in mind, I'm about a size or two bigger than the model, and my hair is shorter and dark.

I think that outfit would look better with dark hair!

It looks pretty darn awesome, though mayyy just get a little warm as it says it's PVC and it's August and, well I don't know about anyone else, but I always end up getting really hot at the parties and having to change! :D

I reckon it just boils down to what you feel the most comfortable in :) (do you own both already?)

I think that outfit would look better with dark hair!

It looks pretty darn awesome, though mayyy just get a little warm as it says it's PVC and it's August and, well I don't know about anyone else, but I always end up getting really hot at the parties and having to change! :D

I reckon it just boils down to what you feel the most comfortable in :) (do you own both already?)

Yep, got both already :) I'll probably bring both with me and make my decision when I'm there. I've also got boots similar too.

yeah i'm gonna take a bag up dress too i know its gonna get hot in there and pvc is hard enough to peel off as it is haha!

Apparently the trick is to use lots os talc when putting it on -

I read that in an interview with victoria Beckham... she wore a pvc catsuit in one of the Spice Girls videoes - Yeah, I know I'm sad ;)

Edited by KatieBoo

Hi

Got my goth shoes ready lol

Want to get a corset style top or dress, but as previously said, gotta try not to spend too much in things i might not wear again cos of my wedding.

Consider this a Hen convention for me lol

Sis, woo hoo, altho your official hen weekend will be great, this one will rock too, lol 2 weekends without the kids woo hoo i am so gonna party lol.

i dont know what to dress as arrrhhh, im so out of the loop with dressing up its been way too long.

you will all have to help me lol

amanda

Wear a bin bag sis u will still look hot lol

Oh there an idea, we can make u a sexy big bag outfit...........sorry couldnt resist that.

Im having major issues finding what i want, as im a size 18/20, altho that sounds easy, when u go to the site inc ebay when u look at size charts it like XXXL for my size???????? so thinking it might be cheaper to just buy a sexy dress and go from there, so i can wear again too...........so not easy.

have you had a look on ebay? they do some really nice stuff in all sizes.

I'm very tempted to get this

!Bjkcn3w!mk~$(KGrHqIH-EIEs88FRNWZBLUHZBbIrQ~~_12.JPG

I tried this one on in Blue Banana too, but ended up with one I found hid at the back of the shop lol

Edited by Roschick

Hi

Got my goth shoes ready lol

Want to get a corset style top or dress, but as previously said, gotta try not to spend too much in things i might not wear again cos of my wedding.

Consider this a Hen convention for me lol

Sis, woo hoo, altho your official hen weekend will be great, this one will rock too, lol 2 weekends without the kids woo hoo i am so gonna party lol.

i dont know what to dress as arrrhhh, im so out of the loop with dressing up its been way too long.

you will all have to help me lol

amanda

Wear a bin bag sis u will still look hot lol

Oh there an idea, we can make u a sexy big bag outfit...........sorry couldnt resist that.

Im having major issues finding what i want, as im a size 18/20, altho that sounds easy, when u go to the site inc ebay when u look at size charts it like XXXL for my size???????? so thinking it might be cheaper to just buy a sexy dress and go from there, so i can wear again too...........so not easy.

have you had a look on ebay? they do some really nice stuff in all sizes.

I'm very tempted to get this

!Bjkcn3w!mk~$(KGrHqIH-EIEs88FRNWZBLUHZBbIrQ~~_12.JPG

I tried this one on in Blue Banana too, but ended up with one I found hid at the back of the shop lol

Hi yea i used ebay in the end got a fab corset.

yeah i'm gonna take a bag up dress too i know its gonna get hot in there and pvc is hard enough to peel off as it is haha!

Apparently the trick is to use lots os talc when putting it on -

I read that in an interview with victoria Beckham... she wore a pvc catsuit in one of the Spice Girls videoes - Yeah, I know I'm sad :D

Have you seen Ross in Friends with the leather trousers, talc and baby oil? LMAO. My friend has a PVC catsuit too and she needs me to squeeze and zip her into it apparently lol