A NIGHT AT FANGTASIA

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's everyone's idea's for this one?! who is wearing what are we gonna have more vampires or fang bangers?!

I think im actually going for more of a Fangbanger look, i was thinking knee high boots, leggins ect. You know like all tight things :)

Although ill admit i am tempted to get a pair of fangs :blink:

I've got fangs already from the ET events....so i'll probably be a vamp for this one!

have no idea what im wearing yet, on a bit of a fitness regime so the skimpiness of the outfits all depends!!!

i have to say though i am SO looking forward to planning this outfit, its such a wicked theme!!!

I've got some big platforms boots from my teen days of being more gothy so they are coming out for the night!

I told you mine and Lea's idea already didnt I Steph?! I think I wanna keep it a secret on here though, when I get items of clothing I may post them though cuz that wont give too much away!

I've got some big platforms boots from my teen days of being more gothy so they are coming out for the night!

I told you mine and Lea's idea already didnt I Steph?! I think I wanna keep it a secret on here though, when I get items of clothing I may post them though cuz that wont give too much away!

You did and it was a fabby idea! I wish id have kept some of my clothes from my teens but i chucked them out over lack of space :D

Hi

Got my goth shoes ready lol

Want to get a corset style top or dress, but as previously said, gotta try not to spend too much in things i might not wear again cos of my wedding.

Consider this a Hen convention for me lol

Hi

Dont worry i think we'll all help you celebrate your 'Hen Convention' in style :D

I was thinking about a corset top too!

I have my vampire outfit already all sorted - it's what I wore for halloween last year... comprises of massive goth boots, corset, skirt, lacy gloves, fangs etc.....

although I'd been tempted to maybe go as Pam!?!

yes we definilty would help celebrate your 'hen weekend'

have a look on ebay you'll get some great bargains so that way you wont have to worry about not wearing them again as proper goth clothes are quite expensive.

fanggirl you're outfit sounds great I think going as pam but be very cool would you go as her on shift I take it cuz her normal daywear (so to speak!) is alot more classy

This is the easy one. xD

Red corset, black skinny faux-leather trousers aaaand some heels.

+ fake blood and fang marks.

No fangs, going for fangbanger rather than vampire.

(Also I don't want to buy any as on no other night am I cosplaying a vampire)

I considered buying a fangtasia tee and ripping it up... but dunno if I want to waste a fangtasia tee.

Well with this one, I've found a top I like but it's not quite right so I'm designing one myself which I will put a corset over and I'm debating on adding D rings and chains on the top, it'll be at the top of my thighs at the front and near my heels at the back so should float out behind me when i walk. Short black shirt and knee high boots.

Trying to find jewellery and chains for the top not in silver (vampires are alergic - got to do it right. lol)

Just hope it looks ok when I'm finished (just done the trial run top, spotted where I need to redo it, and changed the design slightly. Good job i don't mind sewing. lol)

Hi

Got my goth shoes ready lol

Want to get a corset style top or dress, but as previously said, gotta try not to spend too much in things i might not wear again cos of my wedding.

Consider this a Hen convention for me lol

Sis, woo hoo, altho your official hen weekend will be great, this one will rock too, lol 2 weekends without the kids woo hoo i am so gonna party lol.

i dont know what to dress as arrrhhh, im so out of the loop with dressing up its been way too long.

you will all have to help me lol

amanda