RENE AND ARLENE'S ENGAGEMENT PARTY

Miss Ragamuffin

Well, I've decided! I'm going as Arlene! - Well it is her engagment party. lol

I'll be getting a fringe cut into my hair before I come (just to make you all aware of the lengths that I am going for this - I LOOK A MUPPET WITH A FRINGE! :P ) so it won't be staying - good job my hair grows like a weed :D

I'll be in a black halterneck floaty cocktail dress and a little shrug with arlene hair. Still debating on shoes though. Ah well - I'll find something :D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginghamdress.jpgWhiteleathershoes.jpg

Also, the reason I look like a flamingo in the first picture is because I was trying to show the shoes... that failed. Hehe.

So yeah, thats the outfit, and I only spent £5! (Primark FTW)

Love that outfit!

Thanks TeamQuil & Miss Ragamuffin :)

I have the exact same dress but a different pattern, with blue and red flowers... I'm gonna take both of them to the con, because I'm going to dye my hair red in a weeks time, and am wondering if it'll clash with the pink gingham! Lol.

Thanks TeamQuil & Miss Ragamuffin :)

I have the exact same dress but a different pattern, with blue and red flowers... I'm gonna take both of them to the con, because I'm going to dye my hair red in a weeks time, and am wondering if it'll clash with the pink gingham! Lol.

I love your dress!! I've yet to find my outfit for this night, all the others are taken care of.

Helen :)

@TeamQuil

Very Arlene! Love it. :)

I think I have that dress in white, Jane Norman, it's such a lovely dress, I adore that pattern.

(p.s, awesome big cat pictures and animal print, I approve muchly! xD)

@TeamQuil

Very Arlene! Love it. :)

I think I have that dress in white, Jane Norman, it's such a lovely dress, I adore that pattern.

(p.s, awesome big cat pictures and animal print, I approve muchly! xD)

Yeah its Jane Norman - half of my clothes are i think lol

Thanks about the photos - im a very big cat lover! I think iv adopted half of britains zoos tigers/lions ect lol :lol:

Steph I love that dress do it!

Well thats one theme sorted then! Just two more to go lol

Told Fanggirl that im gonna cosplay Arlene in waitress gear on one (or more) of the days, but the other two parties im not so sure yet :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so reluctant to spend loadsa cash on an outfit for this.... I want more spending money for the actual event. May just do my sookeh waitress cosplay even tho it's wrong.

Nothing wrong with that chick! Dont forget some peeps just go in normal clothes anyways :)

Besides at ET3 i never got a photo with you as Sookie so ill be needing one at this :unsure:

I'm so reluctant to spend loadsa cash on an outfit for this.... I want more spending money for the actual event. May just do my sookeh waitress cosplay even tho it's wrong.

Nothing wrong with that chick! Dont forget some peeps just go in normal clothes anyways :)

Besides at ET3 i never got a photo with you as Sookie so ill be needing one at this :(

What I meant by wrong is that she's not working at the party. Yeah I'll no doubt be in merlotte's outfit that weekend even if I find something else for the Friday :)

• 3 weeks later...

I finally sorted out what to do, as I was unsure re the length of my long shirt, so i am wearing my brown swimshorts underneath so i can bend over lol, and i trialed it and it looks ok. Add the brown cowgirl boots and pink hat it all sorted PHEW!!

Right im finally getting sorted i think lol

Do you think this is an Arlene sort of dress?

IMG01124-20100530-1149.jpg?t=1275217216

That is SO Arlene and green goes with red hair so very well (always suited my mum) Im so glad I didnt buy the dress I wanted on Ebay.......it was that exact one ;)

Ps, I got a dainty, cowgirl, hick type dress and I bought some vintage American cowboy boots. I wanted to be casual but acceptable for a parteeeee.

Not wrong at all. The theme is just a jumping off point. You do whatever you want girl... I'll have words with anyone who doesn't bow down to your awesomeness ;-P

You're gonna look brill

I've ordered a sookie-style dress for this. Hope it fits when it arrives (the curse of big boobs) - if not I have a back up of another online I could order!

thats my main worry too finding things that fit me nicely on both the waist and boobs is so hard!

It came today and it's going straight back!

I have tops that are longer than it!!!!!! :D

So you don't have to see my bumcheeks I'm going to order the backup dress!

oh no thats awful what one did you order?

fingers crossed mine is ok :-s

It was a sundress with big yellow and white floral print on (a lot like Sookie's graveyard dress which she later lends to Jessica)