RENE AND ARLENE'S ENGAGEMENT PARTY

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my plan was to go as Dawn in a merlottes waitress outfit...

But I'm now thinking otherwise.

I have a full cowgirl outfit (Cropped shirt, neck tie, hat, sheriffs badge, fake gun belt, little denim shorts and boots) ...but it's quite, hmm whats the word... little. :D

Don't really know if its suitable! Lol!

I might wear something like this but with boots I just dont know which one i liek more

product-enlarged.jpg

product-enlarged.jpg

I love both of those they are cute, and it a great idea hun.

I have got denim skirts and cowgirl boots, i need a top really, but did want to wear a regular check shirt, and htey are kinda in shope all over place too at mo lol. I want see i can get like a bustier style top but in checked......have plenty of pink cowgirl hats and a red one, so no issue with hats lol

I love your idea too it sounds great!

I've seen a baby pink and white checked corset style top online let me see if I can find the link

Well, my plan was to go as Dawn in a merlottes waitress outfit...

But I'm now thinking otherwise.

I have a full cowgirl outfit (Cropped shirt, neck tie, hat, sheriffs badge, fake gun belt, little denim shorts and boots) ...but it's quite, hmm whats the word... little. :thumbup:

Don't really know if its suitable! Lol!

even more little than the 2 I just posted?! haha I say go for it when else will you get a chance to wear an outfit like that

True! I love the second of those two pictures, but agree that the hearts are a bit odd.

Would buy a new outfit, but low on monies. xD So going with the outfit I already have is a good idea. :thumbup:

I probably will end up wearing that tbh. Hehe.

I've got my eye on a couple of halter neck dresses at the moment. so depends on which one I get it'll be either black or purple. :WAVE:

Debating my cowboy boots

(anyone for linedancing lol, I was all alone doing it at Hallowhedon :P )

Well I feel quite sad but I've been doing it for over 16 years now (and was even a reserve for the local team that went to Wemberley for a Line Dance championship when I was 18) - Not that good anymore, had an operation on my knee since then - but can hold my own ;)

I'm really struggling with what to wear for this party - the sort of required style is really not my style lol, the Fangtasia party the next night is totally not a problem for me, but this one is.

I was thinking about making a dress (not the jacket) to this pattern, sort of a Sookie/Pam style cross I think.

What do you think?

2886sim.jpg