Registration Ticket Letters Are Being Posted - SLOWLY!

Jola

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing yet but not sure if Jola got my change of address to my grandads as I never got a reply. If so they could be at my old flat but its okay I still have keys as its one of my grandads flats

I respond to all email queries, so if you've not had a reply, then I wouldn't have got yours.

Nothing yet but not sure if Jola got my change of address to my grandads as I never got a reply. If so they could be at my old flat but its okay I still have keys as its one of my grandads flats

I respond to all email queries, so if you've not had a reply, then I wouldn't have got yours.

Fair enough well I sent it "Sent: 26 November 2009 13:07:49" and didn't get a none delivery thingymabob so maybe it just got lost in the mass of emails. I did title it with my order reference tho "Order 6219 re: Change of addressâ€".

Its not too much of a problem Jola well not for a few weeks anyway as my grandad hasn't had a new tenant move in yet and I still have keys so I can keep checking until he gets a new tenant in. Thats when problems may arise.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Fair enough well I sent it "Sent: 26 November 2009 13:07:49" and didn't get a none delivery thingymabob so maybe it just got lost in the mass of emails. I did title it with my order reference tho "Order 6219 re: Change of addressâ€".

Which email address did you actually send it to - as if it was sent to info@showmastersonline.com then I don't have access to that email and have to wait for them to forward it onto me.

The email to use for ticket/shop queries is info@collectormania.com

Just a quick query, me and a friend ordered tickets online.... Her confirmation number is higher than mine yet her ticket number is lower than mine (we are both gold) - I thought tickets were being numbered in order of receipt??

They are but only if payment is made at the time of processing. If your card was declined, then that would mean your order waits until the next batch of orders are processed.

I can always check my records if you email me on info@collectormania.com to see when the orders came through/were paid for etc etc.

Not got mine yet, but I'm a standard so presume gold and silver are getting dealt with first.

Nope - as I stated earlier in this thread - the tickets aren't being sent out in any particular order.

Is your ticket number anything to do with your order number does 644 std sound right?

Huh? There's no such number, I should know as I wrote them all out! :chair:

Is your ticket number anything to do with your order number does 644 std sound right?

Not that I am aware off. The order numbers don't go sequentially, meaning 1 to 500 reserved for ET3, 501 to 800 for CHevron and so on. Order 644 can be ET while 643 is the Stargate con and 645 may be the Supernatural event.