Registration Ticket Letters Are Being Posted - SLOWLY!

Jola

• Moderators

To my surprise I got my confirmation letter today, thanks Jola!

I am surprised cos when I bought my Gold ticket at ET2 I was told I wouldn't get any confirmation letter, that my confirmation thing was my credit card receipt with my Gold ticket number on it..but lord and behold..Jola sent me a confirmation letter :-). Very happy for this so thanks!

Probably a misunderstanding - it's more that you don't get a confirmation email if purchasing in person.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have posted out another little batch of Registration Ticket Letters today for the UK folk. They're not in any particular order relating to Gold, Silver or Standard tickets and could be a mix of one or all of them.

I bought a ticket to ET3 at ET2 at about 7am in the morning and because I was so tired I didn't even think to ask for any sort of receipt for the cash I handed over. I haven't had my letter through yet and the only thing that confirms my silver ticket is the lady who wrote down my name on the list when I bought the ticket.

My silver ticket hasn't come through the post yet, should I be worried that I don't have a receipt or online confirmation that I bought one last year?

My silver ticket hasn't come through the post yet, should I be worried that I don't have a receipt or online confirmation that I bought one last year?

Not at all, no as I've not posted out all the Registration Ticket letters yet, nor are they being sent in any particular order when I do.

There's still plenty of time for you to receive yours. If, once I have posted on here to say that they have all been posted out you still haven't received yours then feel free to email and we can look into it.

I have posted out more Registration Ticket Letters to the UK today.

There are still quite a few outstanding that need to be posted and these probably won't go out now for another couple of weeks. So if you've not had yours yet, don't panic, it's just likely it's still waiting to be posted.