Registration Ticket Letters Are Being Posted - SLOWLY!

Jola

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have now posted out all the Registration Ticket Letters for this event, for orders placed up to and including 20th January.

If you placed an order for a ticket to this event after this date then these orders are currently being processed by the main office and they should send out the letters accordingly.

I have now posted out all the Registration Ticket Letters for this event, for orders placed up to and including 20th January.

If you placed an order for a ticket to this event after this date then these orders are currently being processed by the main office and they should send out the letters accordingly.

Thanks Jola! :blush:

ahhh thankgod!!! D:

i was worrying then xD

woooop! i hope mine comes tommorow :)

yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

i got mine today :WINCE:

oh Jola, not sure if your the person to speak to about this but when i ordered my ET4 ticket i put that i bought my ET3 ticket at et2 but i put down the wrong number :S

i said i was ST54 but i'm actuatly ST51 >.<

do you think its still okay? :S

• Moderators

Just send them an email - info@collectormania.com - and it should be fine.

yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

i got mine today :D

oh Jola, not sure if your the person to speak to about this but when i ordered my ET4 ticket i put that i bought my ET3 ticket at et2 but i put down the wrong number :S

Just send them an email - info@collectormania.com - and it should be fine.

yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

i got mine today :D

okies :)

thanks David!