Refund

chole110

I really hoped we would have heard something by now. :P

Seeing as I'm still going to be traveling during the dates that the con was supposed to be - it would certainly be nice to get the money prior to those dates :lol:

Still really sad and bummed about con being canceled ... :-(

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not replying on this sooner.

We will be processing all refunds for Housebroken tomorrow and so I would hope they should appear on your statements a few days after that. I see there has been some debate on here, but just so it is clear, everyone will be refunded IN FULL.

Anyone who has not received their refund by the middle of next week please call the office on 01908 671138 and we will have a look into it.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding and we are sorry that we weren't able to bring you Housebroken! :-(

Mark

• Showmasters Admin

So you are waiting till you have the money from ET4 thanks a lot for saying now I have to borrow money to pay for my ticket for ET4 it's kind of not making me want to go for the silver ticket I was going to buy.

No, that's not the case at all!!!! ET4 tickets don't go on sale until tomorrow night and many wont be processed until next week.

Housebroken refunds will be processed tomorrow in the office during the day.

Mark

• Showmasters Admin

All refunds have now been processed for Housebroken and so should be back in your account in the next few days.

If it has not appeared in your account by the end of next week please do give us a call in the office on 01908 671138 and we will look into it for you.

Thank you for your patience.

Mark