1 of jacob

on the 2-disc dvds

Blu-rays £14.99

hahaha i just posted this too, great minds think a like :P

But has everyone seen this as well?

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetail...T_NM_DVD-310544

I'm so tempted coz it's a bit pretty!

xxxx

didn't see this before but I think it's a lot of money just for a box.

I saw this aswell on play.com . They have a picture on their website, the box does look nice but I know what u mean about the price, I guess it is limited edition to 5000. Might see if someone will buy it for my birthday, :YAHOO:

the memory box is nice but it would be so much better if it just said 'twilight' on the top instead of 'new moon' but even then not sure i could justify spending £65 on it although it does look nice :)

i have pre ordered with play.com as you get a free key chain, dont know what its like but thought hey its free, just hope it arrives on the day of release or i will not be happy!!

the list of the special features looks pretty good, but wouldnt it be great if they had the eclipse trailer on there, i know they wont though, but hey a girl can dream lol

the memory box is nice but it would be so much better if it just said 'twilight' on the top instead of 'new moon' but even then not sure i could justify spending £65 on it although it does look nice :)

i have pre ordered with play.com as you get a free key chain, dont know what its like but thought hey its free, just hope it arrives on the day of release or i will not be happy!!

the list of the special features looks pretty good, but wouldnt it be great if they had the eclipse trailer on there, i know they wont though, but hey a girl can dream lol

that would be amazing!

I pre-ordered the 2-dvd box set with Bella Edward and Jake on it. Couldn't make up my mind about one particular character, so I ended up choosing this one =)

Hope it won't take too long to arrive to France XD

I think thats what im gonna have to do!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...