Guest wants

trekkiefan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James "Bam Bam" Bamford!!!!!!

I'd pay to watch an entire weekend with this guy...

I think they should rename Chevron 7.4 "The Bam Bam Show"... lol

Couldn't agree more - he was ace! Be even better with new hips! lol

I'd love Robert Carlyle, Ben Browder, Paul McGillion, Claudia Black y'know, the usual suspects. Robert Picardo - seen as how he cancelled last time. Really looking forward to Michael Shanks after seeing him @ the 1st Chevron.

Edited by jenab103

Adding my voice to the Bam Bam chorus :D

Other than that, Paul McGillion.

There are others I'd like to meet, but none that would be a deciding factor in whether or not I attend.

(But if you really *must* bring Amanda Tapping and RDA along, I guess I'll have to live with that... :D )

I heard Sarah Douglas popped in briefly on Friday and would love to see her at a convention. Would also love to see Ellie Harvie again, particularly if she did some of her comedy routine as she is hilarious.

In terms of new guests, I'd love to meet any of the actors who played the following (can't remember all the actors names):

Lord Yu

Zipacna

Chronus

plus Michael Adamthwaite

all new guests to conventions in the UK.

One person who rarely gets mentioned in the guest wants: Dan Castellaneta (Would be COOL 'cos he's Homer Simpson, too!!!!)

Other wants include: Robert Carlyle, Claudia Black, Ben Browder, Christopher Heyerdahl, Chris Judge, Dan Shea, Cliff Simon, Mel Harris, Gary Jones, Beau Bridges... (this isn't an exhaustive list - anyone from Stargate would be great - even the ones I've already met!!)

Oh, and if RDA or Amanda Tapping were to turn up, I guess that'd be okay.... :P

SG-1: Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge and Richard Dean Anderson

SGA: Joe Flanigan, Jewel Staite, Jaime Ray Newman and Jason Momoa

SGU: Alaina Huffman, Robert Carlyle, David Blue, Elyse Levesque, Jamil Walker Smith, Ming-Na, Patrick Gilmore, Brian J. Smith and Julia Benson (basically anyone and everyone. :unsure:)

One person who rarely gets mentioned in the guest wants: Dan Castellaneta (Would be COOL 'cos he's Homer Simpson, too!!!!)
I always think of him but always rule him out because for some silly reason I just think he would be constantly busy with Simpsons stuff. They must have a break from that though...doh!

O.k., let's see:

Joe Flanigan

Joe Flanigan

Joe Flanigan

Kavan Smith

David Nykl

Paul McGillion

Dean Marshall

Kate Hewlett

Chuck Campbell

Ben Browder

Claudia Black

I know, there's no real hope for the following people, since they were guests at recent Chevron cons (but it won't hurt to mention them, will it?)

David Hewlett, Ryan Robbins, BamBam, Torri Higginson

Edited by silvercomet

Anyone from SGU.

I really want to come to a Chevron after 1) seeing SGU and 2) the pics of this last event.

But, as I have not seen the other shows I would feel odd meeting the other guests.

Plenty of time to watch SG1 and SGA before Chevron 7.5....get your ticket, then start watching SG1 and then SGA :lol: .

You are actually in a fairly unique position. People who have grown up with SG1 and then SGA, are having mixed opinions about SGU. It would be interesting to see what somone who started out on SGU thinks about the previous series.

One thing I will say. The first series of SG-1 probably isn't the best when compared (I still like it) to series two onwards, as the writers/actors/etc are still tryng to find their feet. So if you find yourself a little unsure just bear with it.

i love SGU, I loved SG1, I loved the movie that started it all, Atlantis hummm, I liked it but was also very disappointed by it in star trek terms its voyager, ill still watch it and mostly enjoy it cos its trek but at the same time its a wasted opportunity. saying that i only watched series 1 and 2 with bits of the others, must get onto series 3 when the box set is cheap.

sg1 is awesome and even though it has an average first series that series has some stand out moments, personally i think season 4 is the best and has my fav episode 2010 what i loved about sg1 is it was fun and full of action humour but had some really serious moments that held it all together, you cared about the ppl my main issue with atlantis is its more of a clone of sg1 which annoyed me. and alot of the eps ive seen are sg1 ep rehashes but like i said need to finish it.

i really like universe so far, its more dark and serious but it still feels like stargate, maybe a bit more like the movie, which i still love

The first series of most shows are never that good.

I'm a huge Trek fan but all the first seasons except TOS and, suprisingly, Enterprise, suck compared to the later ones.

Takes awhile to get into your character and feeling as a group.

The big collections of SG1 and SGA arnt that expensive now. Summer marathons I think!