The Hub 5

showmasters

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'll be buying standard this time, there's no one I'm really interested in getting a photo with.

What? Not even with Kai? :D I'm only teasing lol.

Mum seems to think i'm collecting Kai Owen stuff since she was looking through my folders and he seems to have taken over my auto / photo folders lol.

Edited by TheAngelicOne

• Moderators

I'm already trying to figure out what photo pose to go for this time, since I already have way too many.

It's quite reassuring to find Kai in... pretty much every autograph/con folder I have, lol...

I'm already trying to figure out what photo pose to go for this time, since I already have way too many.

It's quite reassuring to find Kai in... pretty much every autograph/con folder I have, lol...

I've only been going to cons and things for about a year and I already have loads of Kai autographs and photos! (Not that I'm complaining - it's fantastic to have him at so many events). I'm thinking I might try and get a posed photo with him this time to make it a little different.

I booked my hotel and train, was about to book silver and I get a call from my folks, my sister who last week announced she is pregnant and wants to get married ( to an unstable b****** idiot twice her age who has cut out all her friends from her life and made her quit her job to work as his slave doing up properties he owns) within a month on sep 26th, now wants to get married on october 2nd. so thats F***** me right up, dont know what to do, never wanted to go but I guess I have to, just dont know waht To do at all :-(

looks like i cant come now and im out of pocket :-(

Yeah you've put that in 3 places now.

Either go to that and not the hub or to the hub and not that...

my god, if i pulled ppl up every time they repeated themeless we would be here all day, seriously have ppl got nout better to do than have a go at other board members?

Im going to the wedding even though i might end up battering the groom. im hoping maybe just maybe I can make the sunday at hub but if i can it will depend on how the schedule works out and how much I will miss on the sat.

Edited by timelord81r

• Moderators

No-one is having a go :smile:

I just don't think it's necessary to copy and paste the exact post. If you have something further to say about the situation then fine, but beyond that there really isn't much point. People will reply elsewhere if they want to.

• 3 weeks later...