ball and barbeque info?

timelord81r

Hi Rob and all fellow Time Questers

The masked ball is part of the evening entertainment and comes as part of your ticket price. You don't have to dress up but it would be cool if you did as it all adds to the atmosphere. You can go all out and get a prince charming/ king louis outfit or just get involved by wearing a mask.

As for the BBQ i know the team are still working on what this will look like but it should be fun and something a bit different. Just have to keep our fingers crossed that the weather is ok. If not we can all hang out in the tree house.

See you there

Cuckoo

• 1 month later...

Hello All

Just thought I'd give you all an update on the evening entertainment for Time Quest

Friday Night - Cave of Skulls BBQ & Party

The theme is from the first Doctor Who adventure and we hope that you can all join in by dressing up as cavemen, cavewomen and cavekids. Hopefully one of use will be able to create fire or we'll never get the BBQ going. :P

The BBQ is £20 per head and tickets will be available to order on the website soon or available for the reg desk on the day. You can expect to see all the usual BBQ food with a pre-historic twist (look out for the T-rex burgers and Brontosaurus ribs).

Even if you chose not to eat with us at the BBQ you can still join in the fun at the disco which will go on till late.

Saturday - Madame De Pompadour Masked Ball

Join in the excitement of 18th century France on Saturday evening in the Mansion House. Of course costumes are welcome but please leave your horse in the stable. Expect banana dacquires, pomp, circumstance and a few clockwork driods.

The BBQ is £20 per head and tickets will be available to order on the website soon or available for the reg desk on the day. You can expect to see all the usual BBQ food with a pre-historic twist (look out for the T-rex burgers and Brontosaurus ribs).

It says on the web site that the weekend tickets already include "access to Barbeque Friday Night by the tree house"

So why are the BBQ tickets now an extra £20 ??

It says on the web site that the weekend tickets already include "access to Barbeque Friday Night by the tree house"

So why are the BBQ tickets now an extra £20 ??

i guess the key word is access lol

20 quid is high, i better get alot of burgers, im a big guy lol.

what are the times as I dont know what time ill get there and doubt ill be partying with the early start, famous last words lol

also the ball is there food? how much?

what are the times as I dont know what time ill get there and doubt ill be partying with the early start, famous last words lol

20 quid for burgers!! Not everyone is a big eater, that price seems a bit ridiculous

20 quid for burgers!! Not everyone is a big eater, that price seems a bit ridiculous

The cost is set by the hotel but we think it's a nice way to start the weekend

MENU

Cumberland Sausage Hot Dogs

¼ Roasted Garlic & Rosemary marinated chicken

Homemade Beefburgers

Tandoori Salmon Skewers

Aubergine, Feta and Spinach Parcels

Veggie Burgers with Salsa and Guacamole

Jacket Potatoes

Corn on the Cob

Seasoned Leaf Salad

Coleslaw

Tomato, Basil and Red Onion Salad

Profiteroles with Chocolate Sauce

Fresh Fruit Salad

As for the ball its party only, so no food, but the bar is open so you can always have a liquid dinner

The cost is set by the hotel but we think it's a nice way to start the weekend

MENU

Cumberland Sausage Hot Dogs

¼ Roasted Garlic & Rosemary marinated chicken

Homemade Beefburgers

Tandoori Salmon Skewers

Aubergine, Feta and Spinach Parcels

Veggie Burgers with Salsa and Guacamole

Jacket Potatoes

Corn on the Cob

Seasoned Leaf Salad

Coleslaw

Tomato, Basil and Red Onion Salad

Profiteroles with Chocolate Sauce

Fresh Fruit Salad

As for the ball its party only, so no food, but the bar is open so you can always have a liquid dinner

sounds nice

what r the times and where do we pay?

Hi Everyone we are really looking forward to this convention, and my Son has his Louis XV costume being made as i type with Tights,Frills, Buckles and Bows OH YES. So come on everyone lets make this masked ball a great evening and make David Tennant proud of us. If i can Dress up last year for Titanic ( Dress specially made for the occasion) and be the only one who did lets try harder and everyone join in, We are unemployed but we went to a Fabric Shop bought the Fabric and Pattern they gave us a list of Dressmakers in our Area (We have just moved house) and now my Sons costume is being made. You don't have to spend a fortune on Costume Hirer and at least you know by having someone make it it will fit and no one else has worn it. Come on everyone don't let my Son be the only one Dressed up for the Ball put your thinking caps on and PARTY. See you soon. Julie :D:D:dance::dance: