Party Tunes

kegan5

you've never heard the Jonas Brothers?! you should :-)

so far shes only seen britians got talent, the jonas brothers and miley cyrus live (i will admit i took her too the 2nd 2 and they were pretty damn amazing, joe jonas i hot tis a guilty pleasure of mine and miley puts on a great show lol)

don't even get me started on Joe I'm a little in love with him haha ;-) I'm normally in it rock metal and industrail but I love the Jonas Brothers I saw them 3 times last year and even once in Vegas so good, they are my little weakness too espeacially Joe!

wooo! lol i like you ive decided :) yeah im sorta the same... well i used to be but as im getting older my taste is getting less and less mature lol... i used to go to gigs like funeral for a friend, killswitch engage, RHCP or MCR but now im going to all these disney stars instead lol... at least at miley i could pretend to be there to see metro station ( i like one or 2 songs but i was actually there for miley *sigh*) i even looked the part aswell with piercings, flesh tunnels and pink tips in my hair lol

you've never heard to jonas brothers??? wow thats a first lol.... there one of those huge bands from disney lol... their usual fans are like 12 year old screaming girls but clearly thats not always the case lol

haha yep I'm the same I'm not really a fan of Metro Station but I love Miley/Hannah Montana and even Taylor Swift all my friends think its really strange I like them cuz to look at me you wouldnt really think it plus the fact my favourite band is nine inch nails everyone is always like 'how can you like them and then the Jonas Brothers?' erm easily :-) my itunes is the most random thing you will ever see!

yeah my friends see my liking of cheesy music as automatically thinking im thick :( doesnt matter that im in the same damn uni as them lol.... but oh well, i like what i like and they need to get over it lol.... they all hate twi too... their jokes about burning when they walk in my room because of my twi merch is getting very old these days

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww that sucks that you're friends are like that don't worry you'll have a great time at ET3 enjoying Twilight and dancing to the Jo Bros and Miley at the parties haha!

I've just followed you on twitter but didnt see a facebook link are you on there aswell?

i am but i dont use it as much... im too much of a twitter addict to remember facebook these days lol... plus all anyone seems to do on there is the damn apps lol..... but www.facebook.com/i.heart.the.doctor should work lol

oh damn you!!! :D

I quite like that track and OMNOMNOM one of them is fit!!!!!! :D *googles* ok, it's Joe! buuuuuut he's nearly young enough to be my son.

this is wrong!!!!!:(

I quite like that track and OMNOMNOM one of them is fit!!!!!! :D *googles* ok, it's Joe! buuuuuut he's nearly young enough to be my son.

lol well at least you chose the correct jonas XD joe is fo shiz the hot one :) but his age is perfect for me :) im only 19 so wooo :)

You don`t look old enough to have a son ;) x

maybe! :D

I've only listened to 1 song...

random question and please don't shout - but are they in Camp Rock??

yeah they are :) he he... i have a problem when i watch camp rock these days... joe jeans are so tight at the one part where he's saying how he looked at a tree.... i cant help where my eyes wonder =/

I thought I recognised them! that must be where from.

Ooooh, they had Camp Rock stuff in Home Bargains the other day... :D

*note to self, you are 31, grow up! It's bad enough you have a New Moon duvet cover and a Willy Wonka comforter and a HSM fleecy blanket and wear hello kitty PJs* :poki:

Ooooh, they had Camp Rock stuff in Home Bargains the other day... :D

*note to self, you are 31, grow up! It's bad enough you have a New Moon duvet cover and a Willy Wonka comforter and a HSM fleecy blanket and wear hello kitty PJs* :poki:

:D! i have the new moon quilt cover and hsm fleecy blanket too!!! lol i also have the twilight fleecy blanket and a hsm quilt cover lol

*note to self, you are 31, grow up! It's bad enough you have a New Moon duvet cover and a Willy Wonka comforter and a HSM fleecy blanket and wear hello kitty PJs* :D

Haha I love it! <3

aww thanks!

Ooooh, they had Camp Rock stuff in Home Bargains the other day... :P

*note to self, you are 31, grow up! It's bad enough you have a New Moon duvet cover and a Willy Wonka comforter and a HSM fleecy blanket and wear hello kitty PJs* :D

:D! i have the new moon quilt cover and hsm fleecy blanket too!!! lol i also have the twilight fleecy blanket and a hsm quilt cover lol

well I haven't gone *that* far! ;)

But I do have a hello kitty fleecy blanket, and 2 hello kitty hats \m/

*note to self, you are 31, grow up! It's bad enough you have a New Moon duvet cover and a Willy Wonka comforter and a HSM fleecy blanket and wear hello kitty PJs* :P

Ok THAT is cool lol

I will not be held responsible for my actions if the Jonas Brothers are played ;D

Bless you Rach!!! Hehehe

there you go haha I think we do need to make sure they play some burnin' up for us at least one night! at my birthday party last year the boys took over the music so me and 2 friends snuck over and put burnin' up on and started singing our hearts out in our drunk states everyone just looked at us in such disgust!